Still no fix to phy reflect...(waiting for GGG reply) why are you encouraging bad play styles?

nynyny why you so mad in every post brah? Have to see videos by you yet. Saying you did some map and linking it when its probably sitting in your stash rotting and you use it to show off doesnt mean anything.

Hell, why the fuck am i listening to someone who suggest acrobatics on an ES build? lol 50% less overall ES for a measly 20% dodge when you already got block and evasion, enjoy man

He had issues with reflect before he figured out how to get higher life leech and use vp / mark / LS / charges / granite / call. When he first wrote the build. He doesnt edit old posts, just constantly update it.

You purposefully skimmed through it and ignored the 'update: For physi reflect now I do x and y' part

I also didnt say its a hc build, do you think im that crazy? Neither did he. The occasional death is going to happen with this build, YES. You have to think outside your elitist hc mentality. You play hc, you cant afford death - NO SHIT man, we get it.

I consider killing fast efficient for loot finding and nothing else man. If you die, you dont lose your loot. There is no loot penalty for too high a level in maps, as your clvl is treated as 68 and you only get penalty for levels you have above mlvl+2. And say what you want, I dont care, he is level 84 already, if he constantly died as you want to make it out to be, he would be at level 70ish forever.

Gold loss in d2: lol'd. Was so easy to get gold in that game its not even funny.

"
mvm199 wrote:
At least on standard, they DONT pussy out, even if it means hours of xp lost.

lol
actually, killspeed isnt the most important part to an efficient character in path of exile, all thanks to the stat "IIQ" that emulates higher kill speed
"
fsg wrote:
actually, killspeed isnt the most important part to an efficient character in path of exile, all thanks to the stat "IIQ" that emulates higher kill speed

i didnt know iiq worked before you killed enemies :P

iiq also spawns on the maps themselves, and its generally enough, so its the same for everyone. Kill speed ''stacks'' with iiq then, in that sense. And all you need extra if you really want more iiq, is one support gem swap or kill bosses with an alt attack with iiq and / or iiq + culling

E/ take a 60 iiq map, and you can either double your iiq or your killspeed. You might think they are the same, but not really. iiq doubling is additive, kill speed is multiplicative.

With 60 iiq, I get 160% items.

With 60 more iiq, I get 220% items

With double kill speed, I do 2 identical maps in same time, I get 320% items.

Keep in mind its easier to get a tad more iiq than this than to triple you killspeed, but if cost isnt an issue, then killspeed just wins. Doubling or tripling it, well nothing comes close to it then, especially if you do 80-100 quant maps.
Last edited by mvm199 on Sep 10, 2013, 6:29:11 AM
"
mvm199 wrote:

E/ take a 60 iiq map, and you can either double your iiq or your killspeed. You might think they are the same, but not really. iiq doubling is additive, kill speed is multiplicative.

as far as i know gear IIQ stacks multiplicative with map IIQ. if it does 100% gear IIQ has the same effect as 100% increased killspeed.

however i might be wrong. if it doesnt killspeed does indeed trumph gear IIQ when it comes to maps, and i really hope you are right

i hate IIQ, shit stat that is messing with the Killspeed vs MF formula

"
mvm199 wrote:
"
nynyny wrote:
"
4k es is more than enough with vaal pact instahealing you

Now I have seen it all

nyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Standard Witch 316 90 2,026,546,155
nynyny Hardcore Witch 2201 81 956,028,680
nyyyyyyyyyyyy Onslaught Witch 5222 74 551,411,779
nyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Onslaught Witch 2146 80 861,091,833
nyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Onslaught Witch 82 90 2,010,457,094

Fucking glass cannon totemer speaking ... you would still rip with 100k es ... why am I wasting my time? l2p

You do realize that if you go by POEstatistics, you don't even HAVE a character? Double Standard much?
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hey guys,

Please do not antagonize or abuse other players. Please discuss the thread topic in a reasonable manner. For more information about this please see our Forum Guidelines here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514309

There you got your reply /thread

Moral of the story: don't throw rocks when you live in a glass cannon.
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
This thread contributes to nothing and is just asking for internet e-peen fights. Lock it please.
Last edited by Hexaste on Sep 10, 2013, 10:36:09 AM
"
mvm199 wrote:
Hell, why the fuck am i listening to someone who suggest acrobatics on an ES build? lol 50% less overall ES for a measly 20% dodge when you already got block and evasion, enjoy man

Acrobatics with ES can be amazing, in theory anyways. Have yet to put it to practice, but I could tell you what it would do and why you would want to do it. But I'm not going to :) I'm keeping my realizations to myself until I have had the time to make the build happen (its clever BotW material).

Just wanted to chime in and mention that just because you have yet to realize the potential of an exchange between mechanics, does not mean somebody using it is wrong, or that their opinion is somehow less than yours ;)
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
mvm199 wrote:

Acrobatics with ES can be amazing, in theory anyways. Have yet to put it to practice, but I could tell you what it would do and why you would want to do it. But I'm not going to :) I'm keeping my realizations to myself until I have had the time to make the build happen (its clever BotW material).

Just wanted to chime in and mention that just because you have yet to realize the potential of an exchange between mechanics, does not mean somebody using it is wrong, or that their opinion is somehow less than yours ;)

+1
The only game you need to win at is on the internet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info