Screenshots of In-game Microtransaction Store

I'd like to suggest organizing the microtransactions somehow both on the website and in game. If you look at the second screenshot, you have Lightning Weapon Effect at the very top followed by 3 helmet effects and then finally Extra Gore Weapon Effect. It's not organized alphabetically, it's not by price point and it's certainly not by item type.

I find this to be extremely annoying.
"
exploder wrote:
I'm the only one here who saw 3 new microtransactions?, 1 can be the Skin Transfer okay, but the others looks amazing G_G Fire Weapon Effect and Skull on Fire?... I definitely would love to have both.

You're not the only one, those microtransactions are going to be added in tomorrows patch.
The anger aura skull thing was already shown in a video.
"
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
"
I have 600 points on my account with currently nothing worth spending them on...

Please keep us all posted.

Seconded. Very much so. I know you're a hard, hard sell, papes, so whatever you spend on is going straight to the top of my shopping list.

Well as you both know I am waiting for a MTX for either Freezing Pulse or Lighting Arrow, you remember, they are only the 2 most popular skills in the game. But as we all know GGG can't be expected to chase FOTM builds so I understand why there have been no MTX for these skills just yet.

Facedesk.
I do like the store and i like to support you (over 350$ now) but the prices are way way way overpriced to the point where i start to dislike it.

I like cosmetic effects, i like to pimp my characters and my transactions show that + a regal and divine pack so lets get it out of the way that i am not a cheap C*

I am leveling a sparker so i want:

Lightning Footprints: 175
Lighning weapon: 270

Total cost: 445 points

Total $ cost: 45$

FOURTYFIVEDOLLAR for 2 effects, you guys for real :)

Just saying i love the game, i love to you support you but these prices are taking a piss literally.

Ofc i am going to get both effects and ofc i will spend more but 45$ for 2 effects... that's almost the price of a new game in many genres.

Sometimes quantity sales will pay off more, especially when most gamers are not the richest people around.

edit// and even exalted now ^^

Last edited by roetetoet on Sep 5, 2013, 11:29:21 AM
"
FaceLicker wrote:
I'd like to suggest organizing the microtransactions somehow both on the website and in game. If you look at the second screenshot, you have Lightning Weapon Effect at the very top followed by 3 helmet effects and then finally Extra Gore Weapon Effect. It's not organized alphabetically, it's not by price point and it's certainly not by item type.

I find this to be extremely annoying.

It's true, they need to make a type organization in there, but I think that it's not something really necesary right now... I mean how many weapon effects do you buy a day?, and is a good marketing strategy, you're looking for a Weapon Effect and to look a good helmet effect so you buy both, but then in two weeks you have a new microtransaction that you wouldn't be able to buy because you buy an extra Helmet Effect that in the first place you was not looking for so you want that new microtransaction so bad that eventually buy more coins because of a simple extra buy that you made unconscious and by coincidence.

Regards! :P
Indestructible, determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable, every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible, take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war
"
AmenAnthem wrote:

You're not the only one, those microtransactions are going to be added in tomorrows patch.
The anger aura skull thing was already shown in a video.

Oh I missed that the Anger Aura =( It looks like a helm effect that would be great, I didn't see the video because everytime that i read the forums and news i'm at work and i dont have firewall permissions to see Youtube... I mean... I dont have a "legal" way to do it lol!
That their opponent had to be invincible, take a last look around while you're alive
So this is nice and all, but how about fixing how the items you buy are used in game? It is a huge pain in the ass reclaiming things to use on other characters!

"
Fizzmopper wrote:
So this is nice and all, but how about fixing how the items you buy are used in game? It is a huge pain in the ass reclaiming things to use on other characters!

Be patience, complain when they do nothing but this is not the case
11695 Gold Points, rich bastard. :D ;)

I'm not addicted to Micro Transactions but if people like this BlingBling stuff, they should buy it. (Even if most of it just looks ridiculous). But I also support GGG and spent money for extra stash tabs, the only useful transaction imho.

I just wish that GGG would spent the effort they put into the micro transaction stuff also in the optimizing and improving of the game (Performance is one of the bigger issues at the moment) . It feels like 90% of GGG work onto the transactions and only 10% on the rest of PoE.
"
exploder wrote:
"
Fizzmopper wrote:

Be patience, complain when they do nothing but this is not the case

>Be patience
Stoutarm

Guildleader: JESUSWEPT (JESUS†)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info