Screenshots of In-game Microtransaction Store

Did I read earlier this week that you were going to post some news (this week) about the release in oktober?
next step: actual in-game trade system
something that wouldn't require us to use external sites or even leave the game
"
the word you are looking for is endows.

Ah yes, that would work nicely!

"
neither of your solutions would pass my standards. :)

I only added them because I figured it would be unbecoming to complain without offering some kind of constructive criticism; I'm just glad somebody else came up with better wording.
Looks good.
"
Antistes wrote:

next step: actual in-game trade system
something that wouldn't require us to use external sites or even leave the game

Something along the lines of:
A stash tab designated your shop, requiring you to designate either a buyout price, or a starting price and a duration. Price would have to have several options for pricing in alchs/chaos/exalt, or you could put your personal exchange rate into the page once, then price each item in fractions and/or multiples of exalt.
Other users could either type your name into a social panel tab to look through, or use a search function for the item they are after which will bring up the results from any users shop.
Buyout could be done without a wait, and the funds would be put into a remove only tab for when the original owner returns to pick it up. Auction could similarly automatically end at the designated time.

I think these suggestions would help keep people playing the game itself, as it's often right in the middle of a map when you receive a message from a buyer.

This system doesn't allow haggling, but for the items which end up having a pretty standard price, I think it would work well.
So, when Microtransactions are purchasable ingame, will the bought Item Effects/Pets etc. (maybe even stashtabs - although I guess that's harder to implement) appear instantly or do we still have to relog to get them?
now give me more accessible options to buy things. i dont have a credit card and paypal(i know that i could create an account, but i rather dont).some kind of bank transfer or something would be nice !!
"
Shaoxy wrote:
now give me more accessible options to buy things. i dont have a credit card and paypal(i know that i could create an account, but i rather dont).some kind of bank transfer or something would be nice !!

Paysafecard is popular in your country - we accept that. I looked into bank transfers but it appears that we're charged a fee to receive wire transfers. The fee is larger than the average PoE purchase size :(
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Race rewards going to softcore if we use them as reskins in hardcore then die: -_-

Will be waiting on reskins until this is fixed/changed.
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Sep 5, 2013, 7:30:04 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Shaoxy wrote:

Paysafecard is popular in your country - we accept that. I looked into bank transfers but it appears that we're charged a fee to receive wire transfers. The fee is larger than the average PoE purchase size :(

damn i guess ill have to leave my house for once :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info