Screenshots of In-game Microtransaction Store

"
Starball wrote:
I totally agree, I understand that some effects have to be a bit more expensive so pple can have that e-peen going on, feeling like a VIP. That being said, most items feel to expensive overall as if it's all VIP microtransition stuff.
some basic pets and basic glows are affordable, anything more awesome and BAM welcome to the overpriced section :/

I think you answered your own concern there...
"
exploder wrote:
Pero si queres podriamos hablar en castellano, al ser mi lenguaje nativo lo escribo mucho mejor y no tendria problemas, pero calculo que vos preferirias hablar en ingles porque imagino que no sabes decir ni una palabra lo cual comprendo por eso intento hablar otro idioma aparte del mio para poder comunicarme apropiadamente en un mundo en donde el Ingles es un idioma global aun asi no tenga los medios necesarios para aprenderlo apropiadamente.

Muy buena respuesta.

Google translate helped me read that lol.

"
The strange thing is I only recently saw there's an alternative freezing pulse animation in the game already: the freezing cyclones of the Act 3 Catacombs.

Would that suffice?

Not using FP myself, but I find those little cyclones a bit airy fairy..

Like a fart really haha.

I don't know how lightning arrow could be improved though, it's already got a bolt that comes down from the ceiling / sky, and little arcs & sparks around the target. What more could someone want, than actual lightning?

Maybe a lightning trail that follows the projectile? Farewell, slower machines.. And look forward to being hated in groups again (like when the Auras were up, and LA used to make crapchines chug badly.. or if a summoner was there as well. Ew)

*Further Edit*
I would love to see the 'cleave' MTX fist transposed into ground slam / leap slam. Like a demonic fist that pounds the ground in a similar way it swats at enemies for cleave.

Or even and uppercut or similar for Heavy strike as well, would fit perfectly with the knockback!

*Yet another Edit*

The infernal weapon effect is exactly as I imagined it!

Bloody good work GGG, that's brilliant!
IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
Last edited by Glorious_Lord_Seiryu on Sep 5, 2013, 9:36:38 PM
"
The strange thing is I only recently saw there's an alternative freezing pulse animation in the game already: the freezing cyclones of the Act 3 Catacombs.

Theres also the pulse equivalent that the various witches use that looks like a mini tidal wave. The cyclone versions a bit basic for my liking, but the witch versions good stuff.

Edit: Perhaps neither alt pulse art is available to players due to their visuals not being compatible with increased projectile speed.
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Sep 5, 2013, 10:57:08 PM
That's a pretty badass pic.

GG
Goodbye to double enduring cry >>> discharge :-P
i put map hotkey as m...lol
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info