Screenshots of In-game Microtransaction Store

"
PeculiarBias wrote:
Looks nice! Also lots of credits O_o

At one stage I had more than that :P

"
dlrr wrote:
mirco tran stash tabs? nice! (or were they always available?)

Always available once you "overfill" the first page - still cant move things around though! ;(
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Nice!
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
seriously chris
why dont you let us organize mircro window first?
"
GodKas wrote:
seriously chris

It's coming, just kinda tricky to add. I'm looking forward to getting it in though.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
GodKas wrote:
seriously chris

It's coming, just kinda tricky to add. I'm looking forward to getting it in though.

Another great news, thanks a lot GGG, you made me happy :)
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
love the idea of buying in game

any chance we can have a reclaim all button?

i've lost track of where so many of my effects are now
IGN - LeNavetBete
"
Chris wrote:
"
GodKas wrote:
seriously chris

awesome thanks
and just hope you are interested in adding SFL somedays later
really this game needs a free league from RMT
Thanks! Great work.
OK, this is a minor thing but it's bugging me now.
"
Imbues a piece of headgear to look like the head of an iron maiden

Dictionary.com describes "imbue" as "verb (used with object)" and says it's from the Latin "imbruere" meaning "to drench". This works perfectly with "imbues a weapon with lightning" ('with' the object 'lightning') and pretty well with "imbues a piece of headgear with a shining, glowing crown" ('with' the object 'shining, glowing crown'). I don't think you can say "imbues a piece of headgear to look like...", though. "Imbue" really wants an abstract quality like "lightning" or "a purple glow", not a specific thing like "look like the head of an iron maiden".

I guess it's like that because whoever was writing the store descriptions copy/pasted from a previous item and didn't think about it too hard, but it shouldn't be difficult to fix. As a first-draft rewrite I'd just say "Makes a piece of headgear look like the head of an iron maiden", although that loses the poetic quality. Perhaps "An illusion causing a piece of headgear to look like the head of an iron maiden"?
That's pretty damn awesome
Pants of Textile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info