0.11.5 Deployment Timeline and Skin Transfer Video

Ahaha.. I have exactly 6 points left, win!

I'm getting a hood!
IGN: Im_In_Command
the skins will work for alt art race prizes too right? time to work hard to get that hrimnor's...
Chris:

Am I correct in understanding that if you die with an item that has a skin, and then use the reclaim button, the sacrificial item would be in softcore.

So if you want to use a fancy alternate art skin in Hardcore, you're risking it.
Do really like the Idea of the Skin Transfer to make your Char look as You want it to look. Curious about the Price for that one ...
And it looks like Chris's still able to do some badass Video-VoiceOver, what a Talent ;)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
"
tikitaki wrote:
Chris:

Am I correct in understanding that if you die with an item that has a skin, and then use the reclaim button, the sacrificial item would be in softcore.

So if you want to use a fancy alternate art skin in Hardcore, you're risking it.

yes.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
tikitaki wrote:
Chris:

yes.

well, this transaction just RIP'd for hardcore players using interesting skins =p

gg

you'd think they would avoid disincentives like this. i would have strongly considered this transaction, but not anymore.
Last edited by tikitaki on Sep 4, 2013, 9:12:52 AM
Please put the new values about Fire Traps damage in the PoE wiki ASAP :)
Thanks
IGN : RebornRarity
"
tikitaki wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
tikitaki wrote:
Chris:

yes.

well, this transaction just RIP'd for hardcore players using interesting skins =p

gg

you'd think they would avoid disincentives like this. i would have strongly considered this transaction, but not anymore.

They eventually want to make cross-league skins but they couldn't do it in time, so we're getting league-specific skins in the meantime.
I am very relieved about the pricing of these items. A lot of stuff has been out of my price range lately, but I would totally be willing to buy some of these. Now I just need a character who is secure enough in his/her equipment to enjoy them.
Skin transfer is cooler than I thought. =)
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info