0.11.5 Deployment Timeline and Skin Transfer Video

What is the price for this beauty? Is there planned bundles?

Chris and his voice brings back memories from Closed Beta and Build of the Week series, aww yiss..

"
Sutex wrote:
first

Not quite.
Last edited by 01800 on Sep 4, 2013, 2:22:08 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Aux wrote:
I can't wait for this patch! Also you sounded a lot different in that video, new mic?

It is - I think we got it very late in the BotW series.

is it from razer?

*wink, wink*
"
after the large-scale balance changes in October's 1.0.0 patch and full release.

so youll again not test LARGE SCALE balance changes before release?

i thought that some of the Open Beta last-minute changes (That proved.. not so wise) would have taught you to not do that.

if you dont test that stuff earlier be sure that all exploitable builds will emerge in 6like days and then - given your less than stellar record of fixing broken things (spork.. cough.. spork..) - it will remain forever so dumbing this game with no next release to look forward to
What was the reasoning behind the decision to consume the source item during the transfer? Not that I'm opposing the idea, but it does seem like the less simple thing to implement, and opens some additional cans of worms (like source items from hardcore being restored in softcore).
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
"
ephetat wrote:
What was the reasoning behind the decision to consume the source item during the transfer? Not that I'm opposing the idea, but it does seem like the less simple thing to implement, and opens some additional cans of worms (like source items from hardcore being restored in softcore).

oh wow, this is positive thinking!! i hope this hacking stuff will never take place ..i like the idea of skin transfer, if you now see someone with a tabula rasa it is a fully 6 link mega chest... hehe.

i will use it :) what about the idea of having a kind of colors like stash prem tabs, to maybe custom stuff some more. i think 5 colors would be enough.
at all this is a nice idea of a unique feature. :) looking forward to this.

.cheeRs
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Sep 4, 2013, 2:38:55 AM
and it will cost another 20-30$ per Skin transfer...
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
"

If I had to guess, I would say 5-15 points per piece, of course with better deals for larger bundles.
IGN: Aux
"
Aux wrote:
"

If I had to guess, I would say 5-15 points per piece, of course with better deals for larger bundles.

6 points for 1
50 points for 10 (5 each)
200 points for 50 (4 each)

The bigger bundle is the one we'd eventually run a Daily Deal on.

Edit: note that this is points, not dollars!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Sep 4, 2013, 2:57:44 AM
i think thiz will destory all the fun ov making a UNIQUE look by getting good itemz in game..............cuz u can have all the lookz u sort...out by any item u find....
gaar
Goodbye this
looking like an Astral! It will finally have a look befitting its status.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info