0.11.5 Deployment Timeline and Skin Transfer Video

It has been a long time since I've narrated a video, so it brought back memories of the Build of the Week series. I had a lot of fun making those last year, and am pretty confident that it's something we can bring back after the large-scale balance changes in October's 1.0.0 patch and full release.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Aux wrote:
I can't wait for this patch! Also you sounded a lot different in that video, new mic?

It is - I think we got it very late in the BotW series.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Aux wrote:
"
and it will cost another 20-30$ per Skin transfer...

If I had to guess, I would say 5-15 points per piece, of course with better deals for larger bundles.

6 points for 1
50 points for 10 (5 each)
200 points for 50 (4 each)

The bigger bundle is the one we'd eventually run a Daily Deal on.

Edit: note that this is points, not dollars!
Last edited by Chris on Sep 4, 2013, 2:57:44 AM
"
BldSwtTrs wrote:
Why don't you guy's just say your going to release a patch on friday when your actually expecting it to be thursday. That way if it's delayed we won't know and if it's not we get it a day earlier.

Okay, I'll try that sometime.
"
Exlander wrote:
would like a comment from GGG in reply to all the people crying out not to add this AD footprint from Razer in the game .

there needs to be some feedback about, because a lot of player of Path of Exile have an issue with this !

Hi there,

Please check out these quotes from Chris about this:

"
Chris wrote:
We're very aware that many company logos wouldn't fit in the PoE game world. We've turned down offers from a lot of companies because what they asked for would upset us as gamers. Razer is different for a few reasons. Their logo fits well with the game world and their company culture is very similar to ours. I spent some time with their CEO earlier this year - he is a true gamer and an awesome guy. The software that is being promoted is actually useful for playing PoE, because we don't have voice chat built into the client at this stage.
Partnerships like this (where we can find ones that don't hurt the game) are really important for the future of PoE. I share just as much concern as you do about bad partnerships hurting the game, and will make sure that doesn't happen.

"
Chris wrote:
We have listened to the feedback from the community members who felt that they don't fit into our world. The footprints are not the first step in a slippery slope - they're as far as we're willing to go. I'm sorry to everyone who was upset by them, that wasn't the intention.

Edit: - Damn, GoatEatingToilet beat me!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info