0.11.5 Deployment Timeline and Skin Transfer Video

It has been a long time since I've narrated a video, so it brought back memories of the Build of the Week series. I had a lot of fun making those last year, and am pretty confident that it's something we can bring back after the large-scale balance changes in October's 1.0.0 patch and full release.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I can't wait for this patch! Also you sounded a lot different in that video, new mic?
IGN: Aux
Last edited by Aux on Sep 4, 2013, 2:06:17 AM
"
Aux wrote:
I can't wait for this patch! Also you sounded a lot different in that video, new mic?

Impressive. The window of opportunity was < 30 seconds assuming you use facebook or twitter.
Last edited by AntiAuxBot on Sep 4, 2013, 12:35:44 PM
"
AntiAuxBot wrote:
I'm retiring, can't compete against software!

Your script is soft.
IGN: Aux
"
Aux wrote:

It is - I think we got it very late in the BotW series.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
It has been a long time since I've narrated a video, so it brought back memories of the Build of the Week series. I had a lot of fun making those last year, and am pretty confident that it's something we can bring back after the large-scale balance changes in October's 1.0.0 patch and full release.

I wasn't around for the Build of the Week series, but I did watch two episodes of Chris and Jonathan lets-playing and giving behind-the-scenes commentary of what was going on (things like where the name 'Woodful Staff' comes from), which was awesome. If you can spare an hour or two to record more of those, that'd be brilliant!
Im on the front page. Im not a failure.
Shadow LA/Frenzy Crit Guide : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/470867 || Best Life Belt on PoE for Mirror : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/521100
IGN : Blastrophe
sounds great :)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Rocktober!
first

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info