0.9.12k Patch Notes

The placement isn't that bad in my opinion; you can grab them any time between switching between the different class areas of the tree. Also the location and types each class gets access to is based on their position in the tree, with Int being lightning resist, Str being fire, Dex being cold. So Shadows get 2 lightning 2 cold, duelists get 2 cold 2 fire, rangers get 2 cold 1 fire 1 lightning etc...

That doesn't mean I don't think there should be more resistances one can grab though.
also, strangely getting this error while loading dungeon map since the patch:

"
error opening file:

metadata/terrain/prison/ledge/prison_bars_wall_thin_height_BLOCKED_v01_02.tdt
Last edited by teek on Sep 21, 2012, 6:41:48 AM
"
Chris wrote:
Second patch today :D

Version 0.9.12k
  • Tempest Shield can no longer move between areas with you. It was broken when it did so.

I'm confused on this one. I didn't get on yesterday, so I haven't had the opportunity to mess with this...what was broken about it? o_o By broken, did Chris mean overpowered somehow, or did he mean just buggy?
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Sep 21, 2012, 8:09:37 AM
I picked the Elemental Adaptation node, but on my character screen I don't get to see "Chaos Resistance - 5%". What does that mean, that I don't have it (i need some chaos resist so that +5 is added) or its simply a bug? Anyone know whats up with that?
"
Gator07 wrote:
Im sorry, but wtf. Game is to easy allrdy, and you make it even more easy?

I mean you can hit lv 50 on hardcore on almost every class, in 2 days... bad patch... make game a challenge ppl...

I think that is what they are trying to do. This patch looks like nerfs to difficulty because they are setting it up for the resistance penalties that they will be adding after testing which will increase difficulty.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Last edited by Powster on Sep 21, 2012, 8:55:41 AM
Obviously this is happening to a slew of folks, including myself:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/51360

This metadata terrain error is honestly the first big bug I've come across since playing PoE. Not too shabby.
I got this as well, but it didn't crash the game.

"
---------------------------
Exception
Error opening file: Metadata/Terrain/Prison/Ledge/prison_bars_wall_thin_height_BLOCKED_v01_02.tdt
OK

IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
"
"
Chris wrote:
Second patch today :D

Version 0.9.12k
  • Tempest Shield can no longer move between areas with you. It was broken when it did so.

I'm confused on this one. I didn't get on yesterday, so I haven't had the opportunity to mess with this...what was broken about it? o_o By broken, did Chris mean overpowered somehow, or did he mean just buggy?

bugged
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Same here!

"
Error opening file:
Metadata/Terrain/RuinedTempleForest/Abyss/templeruinforest_fence_crevice_corner_concave_v01_01.tdt
Just lost a couple days worth of xp because of the constant stream of errors loading into Crematorium. first death in a VERY long time.

Spoiler

:\

not impressed at all
Last edited by teek on Sep 21, 2012, 3:16:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info