0.9.12k Patch Notes

before it was possible to sockel my auras on my second weapon set after i cast them i switched back to first/offense weapon set - after aptch now my auras stop working after switching... !?
haha, those GS maras now got literally nothing to fear!
Path of Exile Patchnotes Poem

Patch notes all across the land,
the next patch comes, is close at hand,
monsters added, have more blood,
will terrorize our neighbourhood.

Whatever comes, there will be sound,
creative cards, are fixed - are owned!
Act three, act four, they all remain
yet have to come .. to deliver pain.

And whosoever thinks its last,
he will be wrong, this patch is past,
when 'o' and 'p' are yet to come,
add pvp and more, more fun!

And all we, yes ..., we are alive,
relieving from our thriller,
the next patch comes it will arrive,
will be a 'z' will be the killer.
I wonder what happens when there are no more letters?

Mmmmm, patches.
Last edited by Jamfrost on Sep 21, 2012, 4:44:32 AM
"
Jamfrost wrote:
I wonder what happens when there are no more letters?

Mmmmm, patches.

ehm.... numbers maybe ;)
Like 0.9.12Z.0000000001
Again, great work GGG. While people were complaining about resistance penalties, you were busy adding passive tree nodes to make up for the deficit.
Last edited by BurnOutBrighter on Sep 21, 2012, 7:18:49 PM
I love that you guys addressed the aura swapping nonsense, but i'd love if traps could also get some love when it comes to zoning

I they're the odd skill out when zoning into a new area, as they still reset and take a far longer windup than auras (24 seconds to accumulate 3 traps at level 20)
Last edited by teek on Sep 21, 2012, 5:47:30 AM
"
smurf6ww wrote:
before it was possible to sockel my auras on my second weapon set after i cast them i switched back to first/offense weapon set - after aptch now my auras stop working after switching... !?

The bug where auras would work when not on active weapons was fixed in 0.9.12j (there's a different thread discussing it).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
So apparently Shadows are not supposed to have any Fire Resistence? (Closest of the new fire Resistence Nodes is like 12 Points away)

Furthermore the placing of nodes is horrible. They should be put in spots were picking them up does not involve major opportunity costs of getting there....

Im sorry, but wtf. Game is to easy allrdy, and you make it even more easy?

I mean you can hit lv 50 on hardcore on almost every class, in 2 days... bad patch... make game a challenge ppl...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info