Razer Footprints Promotion

sell out i quit
<Removed by Admin>

If i play in a group with 3+ People and two of them using it i have to live with that.

Since group play is easier then solo playing GGG would knew that other people would see this. And i would say 50%+ playing in groups in Maps (70+).

"
And having patches every few days/weeks is not enough.
And having updates to 3d art, a new act and extensions to the act, new monsters, abilities, skills, balances, etc etc is not making the game better.

Wrong topic.

We never said they have to release it every two weeks and i dont think razor's anus money is helping to speed up the developing time. idiot.
Please read my posts twice before you answer, you are probably not smart enough to get the meaning of it but hey its still free2play.
Last edited by Cagan_GGG on Aug 31, 2013, 12:12:52 PM
optional,
just like you can choose to play in a public party or not.
just like you can choose to leave the party if the cosmetic transactions make you go puke.
just like you can choose to kick ppl from your group or not.
etc etc

maybe your attitude/view on things makes you have no friends to play with in a private party.
and you asked where your 50$ went. I gave you enough examples.

just go away and quit the game plz

"The templar is the perfect choice of an honorable man, a true gentleman.
He is a man of god. His words are true and pure.
Finally, he wears no pants because he has no shame to hide."
Aerthas, 2014
Last edited by mothra74 on Aug 30, 2013, 11:57:26 PM
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
And yes, if PizzaHut wants to partner with GGG they'd be morons not to take the deal, and if you can't understand that fact then you have 0 grasp on how the real world actually works.

What you fail to grasp are the intricacies of the situation beyond "Moar monies = BETTER!". If putting product placement in the game annoys the supporter base, those supporters will feel less inclined to donate.
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
WTF is wrong with you people? it's a fucking optional Microtransaction that GGG partnered into most likely to obtain a deal on the service. They needed to obtain a deal on the service because they are a small studio.

GROW UP. GGG isn't some group of teenagers in a garage making angry music, they are a company with their lives on the line and they want to be successful. How about we actually give them credit for trying to make the game better - rather than pissing all over them.

<Removed by Admin>

*edit*

And yes, if PizzaHut wants to partner with GGG they'd be morons not to take the deal, and if you can't understand that fact then you have 0 grasp on how the real world actually works.

You just don't get it, do you? It's not about business, it's not about meeting the bottom line so you have something left over to put more than just food on the table, it's about being grungy and sticking to your roots, and not getting in bed with the man, man! Mark my words, it starts with Razer footprints today, but next thing you know Miley will be twerking with Tarkleigh and Greust. Do you want to see Miley twerking with Greust?

Spoiler
Really though, if this thread represents the maturity of our community, I really don't mind seeing these people go. A better tomorrow, or something.

"
Vinifera7 wrote:
"
Wittgenstein wrote:

What you fail to grasp are the intricacies of the situation beyond "Moar monies = BETTER!". If putting product placement in the game annoys the supporter base, those supporters will feel less inclined to donate.

There is nothing more intricate here than self righteous fools exercising their bitch muscles. Path of Exile is not rife with blatant product placement, and never will be. There is a single promotional brand image that was tactfully added to the game as to not be blatant. Insisting otherwise does not make the entire premise of this thread's debate any less of a logical fallacy.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by Cagan_GGG on Aug 31, 2013, 12:13:20 PM
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
WTF is wrong with you people? it's a fucking optional Microtransaction that GGG partnered into most likely to obtain a deal on the service. They needed to obtain a deal on the service because they are a small studio.

GROW UP. GGG isn't some group of teenagers in a garage making angry music, they are a company with their lives on the line and they want to be successful. How about we actually give them credit for trying to make the game better - rather than pissing all over them.

Fucking idiots on this thread.. just fucking idiots.

*edit*

The partnership is fine. Its good. The footprints are disgusting. They could've made a three-headed snake with the same Razer colours and it would've been generally welcomed. Call it one of Maligaro's failed experiments. Shit you could've done good PR and said "designed by our friends at Razer".

There are good ways of doing product placement and there are bad ways. This is not one of the good ways.

..and before people say "production costs!". Well, they could've averted all the goodwill loss from disgruntled customers had they done the former anyway. And that's not a smart way to have all parties happy?
Last edited by Lyralei on Aug 31, 2013, 12:20:12 AM
Please read my posts twice before you answer, you are probably not smart enough to get the meaning of it but hey its still free2play.
Funny picture, I especially like the Puma shirt.
"
Rowsol wrote:
Funny picture, I especially like the Puma shirt.

Thank you Sir.

There is actually a game out there like this, oh wait its called television nvm.

-

Watching Ad's in TV: optional
Playing with People with this effect: optional

= losing experience on both ( missing some seconds of the show, missing a better game experience

I think i just found the key to the universe wtf.
Last edited by fLekkZ on Aug 31, 2013, 12:40:28 AM
"
Wittgenstein wrote:

<Removed by Admin>

*edit*

Hi guys,

Please do not post off topic comments that are aimed to harass or antagonize other players. Please keep to the topic and only contribute in a manner that is relevant and reasonable.

Kind regards,
glh5_FGH
Last edited by Cagan_GGG on Aug 31, 2013, 12:14:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info