Razer Footprints Promotion

"
glh5 wrote:

Hi guys,

Please do not post off topic comments that are aimed to harass or antagonize other players. Please keep to the topic and only contribute in a manner that is relevant and reasonable.

Kind regards,
glh5_FGH

Nobody cares and no one will listen. You're not a mod. Best keep it quiet and let the people who are AUTHORIZED to do this, do this. That's disrespectful of you.

Anyway, this topic is full of:

"Out of every unique I found so far (20+) all of them are fucking junk to a point that even the vendor tells me to shove em up my ass." - DarkKane

"All hack'n'slash games are based on the carrot on the stick 'method', and in PoE's case the stick is so long I can't even see the carrot." - Odoakar
Last edited by Evlesoa on Aug 31, 2013, 12:53:53 AM
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
WTF is wrong with you people? it's a fucking optional Microtransaction that GGG partnered into most likely to obtain a deal on the service. They needed to obtain a deal on the service because they are a small studio.

GROW UP. GGG isn't some group of teenagers in a garage making angry music, they are a company with their lives on the line and they want to be successful. How about we actually give them credit for trying to make the game better - rather than pissing all over them.

<Removed by Admin>
*edit*

And yes, if PizzaHut wants to partner with GGG they'd be morons not to take the deal, and if you can't understand that fact then you have 0 grasp on how the real world actually works.

you realize you're just like the d3 fanboys right? nothing GGG will ever do will be wrong in your eyes, i feel sorry for you

anyone with half a brain knows that this was a stupid thing to do, you need to step back yourself and get a reality check. i thought PoE was supposed to be the 'hardcore/brutal/etc' action rpg? now have have advertisements in-game?

but like i said, anything GGG ever decides to do, you won't put any thought into and will instantly attack anyone who has a different opinion than you. that is what makes great games though i must admit, going down a one way path and never admitting to your mistakes!
"We believe - so we're misled, we assume - so we're played, we confide - so we're deceived, we trust - so we're betrayed"
Last edited by Cagan_GGG on Aug 31, 2013, 12:15:17 PM
Threads becoming a train wreck tbh

~

Anyway, a random mini-review of the one Razer product ive purchased:

Deathadder 3.5 G

Top performance optical sensor, great looking mouse, fit my gfs hand perfectly. Unfortunately left click started double clicking on single click, eventually right click started acting up similarly as well and they refused to exchange it as the warranty (1 year iirc) was a month or two past its expiration date. Apparently the unwanted double click defect is a somewhat common issue for this model.

Verdict: Might someday give their mice another try if they get the build quality issues under control.
IGN: KoTao
"
fLekkZ wrote:
Spoiler

10/10
Last edited by lilypaad on Aug 31, 2013, 2:02:26 AM
Oh no, please GGG, no...
/----('>-
\__/
L\_
"
Wittgenstein wrote:

And yes, if PizzaHut wants to partner with GGG they'd be morons not to take the deal, and if you can't understand that fact then you have 0 grasp on how the real world actually works.

You're absolutly wrong. They'd be stupid to do it, cause what does a game full of advertisement help if there is nobody left to play and see the ads ? Guess you didn't notice the 30+ Pages of shitstorm plus the many threads on the forum full with complains. Think about it.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Last edited by Darkrox on Aug 31, 2013, 2:13:09 AM
"
silidons wrote:

you realize you're just like the d3 fanboys right? nothing GGG will ever do will be wrong in your eyes, i feel sorry for you

Witt has criticized GGG plenty, he just picks things that aren't as petty as a footprint effect that you wouldn't even be able to tell is the logo of a company if you didn't know any better.

"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
Vinifera7 wrote:
"
Wittgenstein wrote:

What you fail to grasp are the intricacies of the situation beyond "Moar monies = BETTER!". If putting product placement in the game annoys the supporter base, those supporters will feel less inclined to donate.

There is nothing more intricate here than self righteous fools exercising their bitch muscles. Path of Exile is not rife with blatant product placement, and never will be. There is a single promotional brand image that was tactfully added to the game as to not be blatant. Insisting otherwise does not make the entire premise of this thread's debate any less of a logical fallacy.

I have never insisted otherwise. Name one thing that I wrote that is not factual.
"
Josephoenix wrote:
PoE is still F2P and will stay that way.

Some of you seem to think that PoE is also F2M (Free to make) and that's just silly.

If you don't want to support anymore because of this, it's sad and unjustified. However, there are those of us who will pick up your slack and keep supporting a great company, who are creating a great product.

If any of you have enjoyed your experience with PoE, at any time, you should take a moment and "think" about what GGG has had to go through over the last 5+ years to make it happen.
You should take the time to "think" about how much time and money, it takes to make a video game.

And after all that "thinking", if you still have the urge to make silly comments about your support (and if it will or will not continue), I suggest you take a look at the real world (outside of Wraeclast) and find out what it takes to survive and thrive.

Because it appears that many of you... don't have a clue

Best post I´ve read up to now. Plus exactly these people who are throwing dirt now, are exactly the people who demand PoE to stay a "hardcore-niche-game for let´s say 5000 players"...

Ridiculous !
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
WTF is wrong with you people? it's a fucking optional Microtransaction that GGG partnered into most likely to obtain a deal on the service.
I see no option to remove ads from my gameplay. It is not optional for the viewers of the ad, it is optional for the displayers of the ad.

"
Septile wrote:
a footprint effect that you wouldn't even be able to tell is the logo of a company if you didn't know any better.
That's rather the point. The less it looks like a recognizable logo, the more acceptable it is from an immersion and aesthetics perspective and the less effective the advertising is for Razer.
Last edited by pneuma on Aug 31, 2013, 4:37:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info