Razer Footprints Promotion

Good stuff! Would it possible to implement something like that directly into the game?
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Mumble ftw
Got my footprints :)
Last edited by Damp_Cat on Aug 29, 2013, 7:14:18 PM
and makes for a cool looking footprints effect.
no it doesn't

Last edited by Sammael on Aug 29, 2013, 6:57:31 PM
I don't really like the idea of in-game advertisements for a company. (refering to the logos in the footprints).

It feels completely out of place in Path of Exile.

I'm sorry to be THAT guy (the one that's not happy about good news), but this quite ugly and sad in my opinion.
Last edited by Bobbyblind on Aug 29, 2013, 6:57:47 PM
"
Bobbyblind wrote:
I don't really like the idea of in-game advertisements for a company. (refering to the logos in the footprints).

I'm sorry to be THAT guy (the one that's not happy about good news), but this quite ugly and sad in my opinion.

completely agree with this, feels like a sellout
@HBT
"
Bobbyblind wrote:

good that i wasnt the guy saying this. but GGG is making some bad decisions right now.
what next? red bull can helmet? coca cola armor?

this has nothing to do with the dark and ugly path of exile which was promised.

but i learned one thing unfortunately ... GGG does not like to keep promises ...
Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur
... Buy some supporter pack so that they are financially independent maybe?
Not a fan of Razer after their mouse broke from hardly any use. Glad you guys are getting partners though.
it's cool but I would of loved a more subtle Razer impact on POE. Maybe bright neon green weapons. ANYWAYS, good for POE for making a deal/partnership like that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info