Razer Footprints Promotion

Я Русский, где перевод и озвучка игры на русский в « Path of Exile » ?, а теперь по теме:
- « Razer следы » понравились, спасибо за « Razer следы » !!

google translate:
I Russian, where the translation and voice to the game on the Russian, in « Path of Exile » ?, and now on the topic:
- « Razer traces » like, thank you for the «Razer traces» !!
Актив. Позитив. Креатив.
http://www.vk.com/kozhnik
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/kozhnik/ - welcome!
Last edited by kozhnik on Nov 12, 2013, 7:19:55 AM
Awesome promotion for their product, as I'm a bit of a completionist I went to claim said effect. After downloading and installing the software, setting up an account and heading to claim my code I'm greeted with 'Bad Request XML Format'.

Figuring it's my generated password that's causing the issue I head to change my password to something simpler and find out that the software doesn't allow me to change password as the accept button is grayed out no matter what password I use.

Next time you chat with the Razer guys please do thank them for wasting my time with their shitty product and promotion.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Sep 4, 2013, 2:45:15 PM
"
Redblade wrote:
I went to claim said effect.

i just wonder why you as exalted supporter want to queue in with the guys who either don't have or won't spend the money to support this game?! i see these foot prints more of a mark of cain for a certain percentage of the player base. as hard as it sounds.

to be fair, even in real life i pity people who can't afford it and have to wear clothes which make them running advertisements for the respective clothing brands. but i wear my poe shirt with pride because that's something different cause i like spreading the word.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:
I went to claim said effect.

i just wonder why you as exalted supporter want to queue in with the guys who either don't have or won't spend the money to support this game?! i see these foot prints more of a mark of cain for a certain percentage of the player base. as hard as it sounds.

to be fair, even in real life i pity people who can't afford it and have to wear clothes which make them running advertisements for the respective clothing brands. but i wear my poe shirt with pride because that's something different cause i like spreading the word.

As I said, the completionist within me just wanted to get it to have it, not that interested in using it.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
This is just sad.
Tôi nghĩ rằng nó là hoàn toàn ok cho một công ty để thử và mang lại doanh thu mới. Mọi quyết định là sẽ không làm cho mọi người hạnh phúc. SO cuối cùng nó được GGG mà đã đưa ra quyết định khó khăn và gặt hái những phần thưởng / lợi ích. Hoặc, hậu quả của việc các game thủ POE khó chịu. Tình hình rất khó khăn mà GGG là trong, và nó vẫn còn để được nhìn thấy nó như thế nào sẽ ra sao.

Edit to add: GL GGG
Last edited by Mamoux on Sep 4, 2013, 10:19:53 PM
PLEASE REMOVE THAT DISSAPOINTMENT
Even Krip don't like the new Razer footprints . You can see the disappoint in his eyes... don't make the Krip sad.. he also has a video on the issue that is on the very popular site that people post videos for the world to see YT
hes just mad because his burn discharger got nerfed lol..
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
It worked for me and I like the footprints.

Haters gonna hate.

"
HandsomeBear wrote:

Agreed, furthermore, that's one weird foot you gotta have to produce that footprint- even considering that Wraeclast is the home of all sort of weird magic.

Because all the other effects that you can buy are so realistic, like permanently oozing blood and never taking any damage or dying.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Sep 11, 2013, 2:56:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info