Razer Footprints Promotion

Why are all microtransactions shown off in Mud Flats?
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Can't help but interpret this as a bit of a selling-out. Sorry GGG but this move leaves a bad taste.
[Hardcore league]
IGN: Jeria / Metalgrid
"
... Buy some supporter pack so that they are financially independent maybe?

^this

Seems like people dont mind playing this game for free and complaining about it anyways.

"Ultimately, I confess I still don't get the appeal of dungeon crawlers.
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
scrolling down ten thousand pages with the down cursor key, and then typing
"The Most Splendid Trousers of Them All!" -Yahtzee
Agree with Bobbyblind. I don't care to see logos or content related advertisements when playing the game. This seems like it could be a slippery slope.
<Dregs of Theopolis>
~US Eastern~

*Hardcore PoE fan since September 2, 2010*
I know you need money but...

In before cell phone ads plastered as graffiti on Docks walls.
Just got the footprint. Thanks ^^.
I think they look kinda cool and don't look particularly out of place. Still, I would never want to sport them and I can understand the backlash. I probably wouldn't want to see them all over town, but when you give them out for free, that could easily happen.
Last edited by Britannicus on Aug 29, 2013, 7:10:29 PM
oh kewl, hey can we get the McDonald's logo as an aura effect?

Tried several Razer products, recently replaced my Razer Lycosa keyboard for a Logitech G710+, wisest decision I made that week.
"By gamers for gamers" what a load of horseshit, what kind of gamer uses a keyboard that randomly stops working mid-game and has a limit of amount of keys that can be pressed at any one time??

This is fucking dumb, slippery slope indeed.
"Please feel free to report any players you see attempting to acquire/sell items in trade chat." - Bex_GGG
Yeah, we should all hate GGG now for making some money to keep improving the game. What a shame eh?
If you read this you owe me an exalt.
If your friends aren't playing Path of Exile, are they really your friends?
IGN = @MattFromSweden
It does look nice, but it feels SO out of place...I hope we won't see a lot of these.
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info