Empower Support Gem, meet Brian at PAX Prime and Race Calendar importing

If there is a str requirement on the gem. It would required the spellcaster to have high str to use it, so not all spelcaster would go for it.
what about

level 1 :
nothing

level 2 :
10000% more damage
gem loses 1 level on use
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
Last edited by Amiag on Aug 29, 2013, 6:04:05 AM
Anyone thought of it might not be + whatever to gem level, but be lowering the req to use it. Therefor not altering the end-game.
will be usefull once the gem level will be unlocked and will reach 30,40 or 100.
I suppose it will happen with the release of the next acts. ?
im guessing more gem experience to linked gems
I’d rather die on my feet
Than live my life on my knees

WTB ALT ART DEMIS
What is the amulet (I guess) in the picture?
Another Teaser or something already known I missed so far?
"
Gorgarnar wrote:
What is the amulet (I guess) in the picture?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Anvil
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Man, I'd love to go to the event just to meet Brian. Hot as hell (?). Neat gem GGG, if it does what it seems to do, then it's pretty neat.
"
Sony_Black wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
sad part is - if this gem simply grants supported gems extra xp - that it is Yet Another buff to Spellcasters

spellcasters gain huge from leveling their gem 18->19->20 (and beyond with items)

melee.. lets see.. something like 5% increased physical dmg?

i hope it does something else

The gem does NOT grant other gems increased xp, please guys, read the OP. Chris said that this gem has NO effect untill it reaches certain levels (and it has increased xp for itself as a quality bonus), in the screenshot it is on lvl 1.

the op doesnt say what the gem does, so how do you know it does not grant other gems increased xp? Please read the thread.
If it has no stat requirement this gem should be white, making it red is just a good way to annoy the hell out of pure evasion characters. Any additonal red gem in your build is an exponentional burden when your equipement is pure dex.
Last edited by SmilingCat on Aug 29, 2013, 6:30:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info