Final 0.11.4 Deployment Timeline

For an example, i use 3g modem, and i have limited connection by traffic. So i can download this patch only at night, when traffic didnt count. I cant download patch at day, so i should cancel download patch at morning.. And downloaded progress didnt save, so i start downloading agin.. I think torrent would be perfect exit for new patches. Thank you, and sorry for my weird english, its not my native language.
update, just finished: http://monosnap.com/image/jD9diNzhVyrwzZyDbcb1J4poj/
Last edited by iamdevil on Aug 21, 2013, 6:49:36 PM
Day of days, it is finally done and am back playing, and far quicker than I thought would happen. I was fully installed 7 hours ago, logged in and needed another 3.77gb download. Before the 3.77gb download, the size of my GGG folder was 3.89gb, and after the extra download the folder is still the same 3.89gb. I'm presuming that the 3.77gb was someohow factored into the GGG folder size before I downloaded it. Anyway, unless I somehow have another GGG folder (unlikely lol), then the folder size has reduced from 6.52gb to 3.89gb, which is a mammoth drop.

Just about to start playing, to see the changes on stability (the best part of the patch, for me). I won't really know the effects until act 3, where I've had probs in the past.

At the very least, thanks very much to GGG for the reduction in the folder size, that's awesome.

Last edited by Fatalyzm on Aug 21, 2013, 9:01:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info