Final 0.11.4 Deployment Timeline

IS THIS THE PATCH!!! IS IT FINALLY TIME!! RAAAAAAWR
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
ooooooh
1-3 hrs from now. :)
I bet it's as soon as I get home from work and it takes forever to download.

and for those wondering when 10am New Zealand time is, you do likely have a world clock on your phone. Plug it in.
lmao thats where im at. Just got home from work waiting for patch...will take an hour or two to dl and then im gonna have to stay up late to play...its worth it tho..just drink extra red bull tomorrow morning.
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
I'd strongly suggest not playing a character you aren't willing to lose xp on tonight :/
"
indczn wrote:
I'd strongly suggest not playing a character you aren't willing to lose xp on tonight :/

Truth. Since this is a big patch, there might be problems that made it past Alpha server. Remember that time when monsters got accidentally buffed? Lots of people died... :/
Almost time now!! :)
Downloaded game 2 hours ago, played like 1 hour, and downloading again x_X
"
iamdevil wrote:

You are clever guy
We already got 6,32GB & now add 1,6GB... Almost 8GB... And I sure will be more & more.
I'm kind of worry that I can't continue play this game :(
"
waltersobchak wrote:
"
iamdevil wrote:

You are clever guy

Thank you
"
Star_Light wrote:
We already got 6,32GB & now add 1,6GB... Almost 8GB... And I sure will be more & more.
I'm kind of worry that I can't continue play this game :(

Do you read stuff? This is so big because it's REDOWNLOADING stuff you already have on the game on your computer, but now SMALLER. It will cut the game size in about 2,5GB. So it was around 6,5GB and now it will be around 4GB.

EDIT: Did I just bite troll bait?
Last edited by apocalypselate on Aug 20, 2013, 6:39:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info