Final 0.11.4 Deployment Timeline

Earlier today when I estimated that the patch was "4-5 hours" away, a user on Reddit translated it as "4 to 5 hours: This means in 10 hours we will get the message that it will be delayed for another day". This comment turned out to be very accurate, but because of issues that we were not able to predict until we tried the final deployable copy of the patch. The number of drastic internal changes in 0.11.4 blows away any previous Open Beta patch, so it'll be worth the wait :-)

Edit: A side note is that we try not to deploy patches after around 3pm in our workday because many of the staff have gone home by 6pm, making it very difficult to fix problems. Given that 0.11.4 represents several months of work (0.11.2 was the last version that was tagged from our trunk repository), it's much safer to deploy it at the start of a workday.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Aug 20, 2013, 12:32:39 AM
Nice

Edit: Not sure how I beat the bot....
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Aug 20, 2013, 12:34:28 AM
second
IGN : Marhe
Ready when its ready, all good, thanks for update!
Good job

Edit:
"
iamstryker wrote:
Not sure how I beat the bot....
Teething problems
Last edited by AntiAuxBot on Aug 20, 2013, 1:38:38 AM
Can't wait, still better to have a working patch a day later than a broken one now.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
sherkhan wrote:
Looking forward to it. Morning where? NZT?

Yep. I'd expect between 10am and noon, NZ time. We reserve the right to run into more arbitrary last minute problems :P
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
No excuses Chris, perfection is only option. jk
It's okay, you've still got time to hit the original Wednesday estimate. You can doooo it.
GGG The Best As Always! I can wait as long as it takes, as long as its just gonna be better ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info