ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

If you are using 1H sword you will have to use the axe build and then get sword nodes instead of axe nodes, maybe something like this:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAtAEfgSxBukILgkhES8V8BrbG60hAyaVJ2EwfDIBOJY6WDqzPeI-z0d-SO5KfUxgUUdT31VLVvpY21uvYEth4mVNZfFnoG17bml0rnTteK55SHrvfXV_K4TZhO-HGYd2h9uNfY2_kAqVZpkrmZqbJpuDm42mf6p_qrirxayvr-uxs7IZtUi297cXt9O7fL2Bvea-p8OGzerPetN-1orXy9o921XdDd7253TnkejW6xTrY-1B7g75Y_zF_roY23TxIWBAoAUt1FIG7pdwYxfBB9d-NDU=

Although I cannot tell what your DPS would be though. You would have to compare the damage nodes in that tree vs. the tree you have now for blender build.
"
Wishuponastar wrote:
If you are using 1H sword you will have to use the axe build and then get sword nodes instead of axe nodes, maybe something like this:

If he's using swords.. so, no Soul Taker and with almost no mana nodes and no mana leech on that tree, it will be quite an adventure :)
Last edited by toyotatundra on Jun 1, 2014, 4:17:24 AM
"
Sleepy92 wrote:

Well, I have a BoR.. I can sell my current weapons for about 15-20ex.. How far will that get me? :o Cause right now I am using Duelist Dual Strike Blender doing about 21-22k DPS.. I feel like this build is a bit out dated, since it's been like a year since I played :o

That's low on a Blender. I have made a Blender for my brother to play, it's 27k dps aoe, and without any auras and with build being being currently lvl 75 or something like that.

P.S. For a supposedly dated build, both version of this build are actually very good.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Jun 1, 2014, 4:23:20 AM
Hello again,
first of all thanks for previous reply's.
I did some shanges in my gear but still have darn mana issues. My nama leech on hit is from:
2% passive skill, 2% gloves, 2% belt, 4% rings (both), 1% necklace and also im using mana leech flask.
Still cannot sustain constant attack, it will break every 4-5hits what can cause my hp to drop, sometimes even death.
Here's gear i'm using atm. I know I should get higher phis dmg weapon but cant afford it now.
Btw, even if i remove Melee Splash its still barely keep up with mana and also less aoe dmg.

If someone have any ideas hot to improve it he'll make my day^^

Best Regards

My Gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by Asuferoth on Jun 1, 2014, 7:06:50 AM
"
Asuferoth wrote:

I did some shanges in my gear but still have darn mana issues. My nama leech on hit is from:
2% passive skill, 2% gloves, 2% belt, 4% rings (both), 1% necklace and also im using mana leech flask.
Still cannot sustain constant attack, it will break every 4-5hits what can cause my hp to drop, sometimes even death.

Same reply as you've already received - you have to increase your mana pool. Mana on gear, mana regen on gear, mana passives on your tree, even clarity if necessary. Mana leech is broken currently and won't matter if you have all that mana leech on your gear.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Jun 1, 2014, 7:41:47 AM
Hi! xD.

I'm back for a bit now trying a witch bow build =). Hope everyone is enjoying the builds! Here are the mana tips from the 2nd post:

1. Increase physical DPS so you can leech more
2. Increase size of mana pool so you can leech faster (aim for 600+ mana pool) as the rate of mana leech is capped based on a % of your mana pool. Do this by investing in Intelligence, +Mana, and if necessary mana passives on the tree - i.e. Mana Flows node (very close on build - 2 nodes away)
3. Get mana leech on gear, have +% mana leech on mana flask
4. Run Clarity for mana regen
5. If necessary improve mana regen by getting passives on tree - i.e. Mental Acuity (1 node away on build), Primal Spirit (2 nodes away on build)
6. Reduce attack speed by using a slower weapon
7. Reduce attack speed by removing attack speed nodes
8. Reduce attack speed and mana cost by removing gem links (i.e. using 5L instead of 6L)
9. Use Thief's Torment ring for Mana Gain on Hit
10. Use lower level Double Strike for lower mana cost
11. Use Blood Magic gem for curses and movement skills like Leap Slam etc.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jun 1, 2014, 10:55:44 AM
I don't get it. I did all what was said in the guide and I have trouble doing level 66 map!

Gear:
Spoiler

I know the boots and shield don't match, but they are not a factor in the DPS anyway! I have the shield and boots, but it's level 68 and 69. I am level 67.

I only shows I do like 9k dps and monster go down so SLOW on the level 66 map wtf :\
And he is using a 200 DPS dagger in the lvl 77 map?! Mine is 266 DPS :s

Also the mana drain is just crazy :S
"
Sleepy92 wrote:
I don't get it. I did all what was said in the guide and I have trouble doing level 66 map!

Gear:
Spoiler

I know the boots and shield don't match, but they are not a factor in the DPS anyway! I have the shield and boots, but it's level 68 and 69. I am level 67.

I only shows I do like 9k dps and monster go down so SLOW on the level 66 map wtf :\

When you say trouble - do you mean DPS? You should not mix the two builds. The dagger build was made specifically for Lightning Strikes. The 2 builds are completely separate, please use gem recommendations for the Lightning Strike build only with Lightning Strike. My 200 DPS video is for LS not Double Strike - I used the tree I laid out in the guide for LS and used LS + Multistrike + Life Leech + Light Pen. If you are using the LS build you can also easily get Eldritch Battery which helps a lot with mana.

Also please use skeletons only with Lightning Strike build - they do not help for melee because you will be fighting in melee range with the skeletons - which is no good. You can use them for LS since you can play further back with LS while the skeletons are up front.

Hope this helps - let me know!
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jun 2, 2014, 7:55:09 AM
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
Sleepy92 wrote:

Gear:
Spoiler

When you say trouble - do you mean DPS? You should not mix the two builds. The dagger build was made specifically for Lightning Strikes. The 2 builds are completely separate, please use gem recommendations for the Lightning Strike build only with Lightning Strike. My 200 DPS video is for LS not Double Strike - I used the tree I laid out in the guide for LS and used LS + Multistrike + Life Leech + Light Pen. If you are using the LS build you can also easily get Eldritch Battery which helps a lot with mana.

Also please use skeletons only with Lightning Strike build - they do not help for melee because you will be fighting in melee range with the skeletons - which is no good. You can use them for LS since you can play further back with LS while the skeletons are up front.

Hope this helps - let me know!

I CHANGED the gems.. I did use Lightning Strike with Lightning Penetration! The mana drain is too big (can be fixed, I know) but the DPS part is just a lie! I use a better weapon than you in the 200 DPS vid and I do MUCH less damage.. I struggle against level 66 maps DPS wise :S It just does so little dmg.. Yellow monsters take ages to kill :\
"
Sleepy92 wrote:

I CHANGED the gems.. I did use Lightning Strike with Lightning Penetration! The mana drain is too big (can be fixed, I know) but the DPS part is just a lie! I use a better weapon than you in the 200 DPS vid and I do MUCH less damage.. I struggle against level 66 maps DPS wise :S It just does so little dmg.. Yellow monsters take ages to kill :\

How is that even possible? Something is really wrong. In the video you see I show my tree and dagger, you see I am using Bringer of Rain - so how can it be a lie? I want to help you - post your exact links you use for Lightning Strike and post your tree please. If you even want we can work together in-game later to fix your DPS.

There is no WAY you can be using a higher DPS dagger and getting less damage than what I show. Perhaps unless the difference between level 67 and level 90 is soo large depending on what nodes you take. But I would need to see your tree so please post your passives.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jun 2, 2014, 8:34:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info