ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

"
The down side of this build is that you can be 1 shoted if a melee enemy hit you other than that its a great build for awhile, once you keep getting 1 shotted ull come back to armour ::)

you don't know what you're talking about - other than that its a great post.

sorry for being condescending but seriously what you just posted is very untrue. my build has even less mitigation than this one (lower block) and i used to run around with 3,150 hp for months, still never got one shot.
people mention one shot one shot but to me, a person who has only played evasion builds for the past 8 months, this one shot is mythical. its like a unicorn, you can dream about it think about it talk about it but do you ever see it? no because it only exists in your mind.

i've never been one shot by melee mechanics, not once - period. the closest i've ever been to being one shot was dominus punch of god or w/e that is, but it still didn't one shot me. i think it did like 2900 dmg? but still didn't one shot, and i still didn't die. and thats only happened once.
"
The down side of this build is that you can be 1 shoted if a melee enemy hit you other than that its a great build for awhile, once you keep getting 1 shotted ull come back to armour ::)

LOL - are you serious?

Ever heard of endurance charges and immortal call? You don't even need armor these days when it is so easy to run around with permanent immortal call to negate physical attack AND spell physical damage.

This build is insane. It feels OP to be running around with 46% spell dodge and 75% spell block SIMULTANEOUS with ~50% evasion + blind + 40% dodge + near max block, wrecking mobs with LS omg.

Please show me a build that is this cheap that can solo double Palace Dominus with ease. WTF he takes 4 smashes and they all miss...

Look at his Atziri video - he takes some reflect damage but is otherwise untouchable, and he don't even use Ruby or Topaz flask wtfff?!
Last edited by Wishuponastar on Apr 30, 2014, 8:41:04 AM
Has anyone tried using the Atziri Lightning damage belt with this build?

I currently use the Meginord belt for Lightning Strike and would lose some health, but it seems like the Lightning Damage increase and life leech might work out well.
Trying Molten Strike instead of Ligntning right now, pretty fun and effective. It really works well with Life Gain on Hit since every strike are Main Hit +3 Magma Ball Hits.
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
Last edited by DerPizzadieb on Apr 30, 2014, 11:57:58 PM
Molten Strike seems to be stronger on a single target, also lighter on the mana.
Maybe three dragons would be worth it for the shock stacks?
"
pipser wrote:
Molten Strike seems to be stronger on a single target, also lighter on the mana.
Maybe three dragons would be worth it for the shock stacks?

def won't be worth getting rid of BoR for three dragons. but if the dps is comparable even when considering the shock stacks, then that would be interesting
i think u might try mejolner in your ls build might be interesting :P
ToxicDreams..........
very nice build
Badass build, will try this on Azriri
Last edited by SonofGodJesus on May 19, 2014, 3:53:43 PM
Is it possible to use Aegis Aurora Shield with this build?
Is it viable and still have max block and spell block?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info