ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

I apologize if this is in the guide but I didn't see it. What bandit rewards are taken? I don't want to have to spend the regrets to redo those. Thank you in advance.
"
lvl_5_Ninja wrote:
I apologize if this is in the guide but I didn't see it. What bandit rewards are taken? I don't want to have to spend the regrets to redo those. Thank you in advance.

You can take what you like. I took Kill All (passive point), Help Oak (phys damage), Kill All (passive point). If you plan to use a lot of power charges you can help Alira for Merciless to get extra power charge.
thnaks ceryneian but i have all the required items but no rumi's flask but my life only depend of rumi's ? and when rumi's is empty what can i do ?
"
lebanez wrote:
thnaks ceryneian but i have all the required items but no rumi's flask but my life only depend of rumi's ? and when rumi's is empty what can i do ?

You only really need it for max blocks for dangerous situations (i.e. boss fights), with decent DPS you do not need Rumi's flask all the time - only for hard situations.

If you can't get Rumi's flask you should spec into Acro and Phase Acro nodes instead. You can then use any shield (recommend high life high evasion shield) and any amulet (crit amulet with some life recommended).
Hi;
I am looking your build and seems fun. A few days ago i bought double legacy bor for 11 ex(i dunno this is doo price and hear
Anyway i am gonna try your build.But because of your notes i have some worry. Do you think is that realy big deal ondar's and blocks getting nerf?
I hope i can enjoy your build, cheers.

and sory for my bad english.
Last edited by Carnoso on Jun 2, 2015, 2:21:35 PM
"
Carnoso wrote:
Hi;
I am looking your build and seems fun. A few days ago i bought double legacy bor for 11 ex(i dunno this is doo price and hear
Anyway i am gonna try your build.But because of your notes i have some worry. Do you think is that realy big deal ondar's and blocks getting nerf?
I hope i can enjoy your build, cheers.

and sory for my bad english.

Hi no problem your english is fine. Thank you for looking at the build. Yes that is good price for double legacy BoR. The only big nerf to this build for 2.0 is Ondar's Guile, the other block nerfs already happened in the 1.3 patch.

So Atziri will be harder without Ondar's. Titty bitches (miscreants) will also become a problem. Piety 2nd form ice arrows will also become a problem. Also there are more ranged monsters in Act 4.

As a whole, monster damage has also gone UP significantly in 2.0 as well.

With a good dagger the build is still perfectly fine. However I know many people do not have end-game daggers so mobs/bosses become more of a problem than before.

Unfortunately there is not much we can do about this because GGG has stated they want the game to become HARDER for everyone which is why they increased monster damage and nerfed defenses like Immortal Call, Ondar's Guile etc.
Hi, I'm looking forward to try out LS on 2.0 with a build not so similar to yours (not block intensive really), but with Dagger+Shield, lots of Evasion, maybe WB+Fortify, maybe legacy Coil, high life. We'll see.

Regardless, I wanted to know if you think this dagger will prove somewhat solid to take the first steps with this gameplay, compared to a Bino's. (An upgrade is in order if everything runs somewhat smoothly).

Cheers!
Potato girl keeps on runnin'
"
scabre89 wrote:
Hi, I'm looking forward to try out LS on 2.0 with a build not so similar to yours (not block intensive really), but with Dagger+Shield, lots of Evasion, maybe WB+Fortify, maybe legacy Coil, high life. We'll see.

Regardless, I wanted to know if you think this dagger will prove somewhat solid to take the first steps with this gameplay, compared to a Bino's. (An upgrade is in order if everything runs somewhat smoothly).

Cheers!

Thanks for lookign at the new build. Yes that dagger is fine. What you pointed out is the new meta for melee -> LC + Fortify + Taste of Hate and some ECs if you can add -> but you should be building this as armor character not evasion.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jun 4, 2015, 7:10:26 PM
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
scabre89 wrote:

Cheers!

Thanks for lookign at the new build. Yes that dagger is fine. What you pointed out is the new meta for melee -> LC + Fortify + Taste of Hate and some ECs if you can add -> but you should be building this as armor character not evasion.

HI, thanks for the answer. Yes, first thing I did when I heard about Fortify was to buy a LCoil =D
We'll see how it goes once 2.0 goes live.
You mean with Iron Reflexes? Always wanted to try that Keystone, buy never had the nerve for it.
Potato girl keeps on runnin'
"
scabre89 wrote:

HI, thanks for the answer. Yes, first thing I did when I heard about Fortify was to buy a LCoil =D
We'll see how it goes once 2.0 goes live.
You mean with Iron Reflexes? Always wanted to try that Keystone, buy never had the nerve for it.

Hi, yes bro. If you want to build mitigation like Fortify + endurance charges + LC -> you should be building as armor character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info