ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

what is the effect you have on your weapon?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Hi, i'm using ur lightning strike build, and i have problems sustaining my attacks, i'm currently at 33k dps with auras and only added the mind drinker node, what can i do to solve this issue?
i'm currently at lvl 71, does increasing dps help to solve this issue? i cant get any mana regen on my gear
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

In which video?
"
blahblah1235 wrote:
Hi, i'm using ur lightning strike build, and i have problems sustaining my attacks, i'm currently at 33k dps with auras and only added the mind drinker node, what can i do to solve this issue?
i'm currently at lvl 71, does increasing dps help to solve this issue? i cant get any mana regen on my gear

Do you have fast dagger APS (1.7+?). You may need to get more mana nodes on tree - get Druidic Rite if you need to and carry life/mana hybrid flask (pink) - you should not have any problems.
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

In which video?

this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxkHEm_iZdA&feature=youtu.be
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

In which video?

this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxkHEm_iZdA&feature=youtu.be

Adder's Claw (skin for daggers/claws) and Divine Weapon Effect. Divine weapon effect is no longer available it came with previous supporter pack.
Hello,

I am Having extreme difficulty Getting past Trio. It's Literally impossible.

Im running 45k dps with auras, 62k potted. Matched gear, just some stats are different.

Found an Abyss helmet, i put it on and my damage shot up to 100k... SOO.

Here is what im thinking:

1) sell acuity
2) buy Voll's Devotion
3) 6L Belly

And Change it to a Endurance Charge based.
How are you dying? I hope you are not trying to facetank A'alai because that will not work unless you have very high DPS and can kill her in less than 3 seconds.

You should be fighting A'alai at range, and you CANNOT stay still in one spot for long -> keep moving.

You can even use Puncture if you want easier time like I show in my video.

You can facetank the melee guys but make sure you use Enfeeble to help them miss attacks.

You should not be standing in black degen, or red degen from cyclone trail.

You will also need a flask with Staunching mod for the cyclone guy in case he hits you.

If you want to go Immortal Call that will work well, but keep in mind that Immortal Call has been changed in beta so it has a 3s cooldown and less duration. It will be very hard to maintain unless you get 7+ ECs. I write this so you can decide for yourself and not waste money buying Voll's Devotion.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jun 17, 2015, 11:43:13 PM
Hey, so funny thing is... I carefully looked over the build and I had my lightning strike gem in my boots instead of BotR. I'm so silly! This now sets me up at 83k DPS, 148 potted with 4 power charges!!! I'm so excited. Just a few more questions..

Should I get acro, phase acro?

Also what's the new updated reckoning set up? Should I do reckoning/coh/elemental weakness/temp chains?

Uhg, all I want to do is get to atziri!! I think changing my gem spot now allows me the opportunity to get past trio with 142k DPS!!

Thanks for the fast reply! You'll be hearing a lot from me. I would link you my gear but for some reason I can't load any pictures on the spoilers/show menu
Maybe it's my chrome browser idk.

Thanks,

Adam.
The build is using max blocks so you cannot get Acro or Phase Acro because it has a penalty on block. That is why you need BofR, Rathpith Globe, Stone of Lazhwar and Rumi's flasks.

If you are NOT using blocks then there is not much point playing the build, even if you get Acro/Phase Acro you will be better off using a bow.

Yes that is the setup I use for Reckoning.

It would really help to link your gear. Try latest firefox.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info