:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Please don't mention my backlog. It's only getting longer and longer everyday since I'm actually enjoying the current poe league. Enough so that I can stand playing it for more than two weeks without needing a longer break. Which is a first for me.

Next week will be a nightmare backlog wise... I better not mention why or you'll get REALLY mad at me.
Let me just say, I will repent by binging apocrypha afterwards. And maybe one the classics after that. Or two of them.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Happy
Sugar
Life
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Also, I figure you're off to Wacken.

Weeelll... yes. I will be. I mean, it's only a 2-3 hour drive from here, sooo... yeah.

But what did you mean by me being "one of a few"? Seriously, I didn't quite get that one. I feel dumb now for some reason.

Edit: Before Wacken there are some other, less fun things going on. I'd rather not talk about it any further.
Last edited by FCK42 on Jul 23, 2018, 9:23:55 PM
I'm currently trying to catch up with stuff from the weekend to reduce my load on next sunday.

Lots of good stuff so far... and DAMN did AoT have an impressive chase scene at the beginning! Also, the plot is thickening in that one... AoT will probably be able to compete with HeroAca this time around.
I'm following

-AoT
-HeroA
-Overlord

Here's a question, should i be following more this season around? :)

Hero academi seems like a full on "tournament" season this time around which i like a lot, i think they handle that great so it will be splendid.

AoT i am undecided on, could go either way depending on how much interesting background they uncover to the viewer in my opinion.

Overlord had a "funny" we are back first episode and seems to be mostly a filler season so far, but enjoyable non-the-less.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Bored out of my mind with poe. Rng is being terrible as usual.

So tonight its going to be 6hrs of random anime from a hdd.

:)

Oh.. and pizza... nom nom nom.

Cheers,
Matt.
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
6 hours, huh? Sounds about right for Steins;Gate or some Fate...
Or some of the other great shows out there.

Speaking of Steins;Gate... the latest episode really hit right in the feels. I'm curious to see where it'll go now.
I'm currently playing the catch-up game... if I manage to catch up before the next episode of that particular series comes out, I win. If not, I have to drink (damn, the return to civilisation after a metal festival sure is a chore) do some really stupid shit in a game. And yes, I DID lose at least once... that's why I'm currently trying to fight the resourceful rat in enter the gungeon (which by the way is a great game, but I digress).

Once I'm done with all the catching up, it'll be apocrypha binging time. And since I mentioned wanting to go for a classic or two afterwards, I might watch tatami galaxy after that. Or cowboy bebop. Or sword of the stranger. Or all of the above, who knows.

When I'm done with THAT, then I'll probably pick up planet with and revue starlight aswell and have a schedule that's filled to the point where I probably won't even have enough time to watch everything anymore.

Edit: I just remembered that Hisone to Maso-tan should be available on netflix now, or rather, for quite a while already... however, the more recent reviews make it seem like it's either a far more polarising show than I anticipated or too few and the wrong kind of people are watching it. Though I fear that it's the former. Anyways, if anyone of you finds some time to fit in another series in their plans, I suggest watching the first couple episodes of this one. I'm quite sure a lot of the people who post here frequently would like it.
Last edited by FCK42 on Aug 6, 2018, 8:11:28 PM
"
FCK42 wrote:
I might watch tatami galaxy after that.
This is a good option because a film with a shared setting is getting an english release soon (plus Tatami Galaxy, like anything by Yuasa, is awesome in it's own right).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info