:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Well, I thought I might aswell write about it here... it's not that often that we see a metal band+anime collab.

COMPLETELY forgot about cells at work... how could I! Yet another comedy on the list... this season will be a pretty light hearted one for me overall it seems. I'm not complaining though. Not in the least, this is some quality stuff we're getting... "sneeze one launch successful" I absolutely lost it at that point.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Finished Mitsuboshi, got around to Shinsekaiyori. Wow, this is something else.

Haven't seen Mitsuboshi yet, seems pretty funny. I think I'll put it on my plan to watch list.

Have you finished Shinsekai Yori, or only just started?
spoiler (maybe? not sure. probably not, but not taking risks.)
When I was done, I was in dire need of some comedy sol good stuff. Back then I rewatched Bokura wa minna kawaisou. One of my favourites.
Shinsekai Yori is amazing, but I will probably never watch it ever again, for certain reasons.
*Vietnam Shinsekai Yori flashbacks intensify*

I'm currently back at watching apocrypha (the only acceptable version of course). I'm taking my time with that one, I know... have reached the halfway point, maybe it'll pick up momentum from here on out. Either that and I get dragged in once more or I force my way through just to see the awesome fights.
Last edited by FCK42 on Jul 9, 2018, 8:08:35 PM
Watched Kyouto Teramachi Sanjou no Holmes just now. Seems pretty nice. Some mystery it seems, a lot of sol, a relaxing atmosphere set in a stunning antique shop. There seems to be... something about ridiculously detailed and well animated shops that always gets me.

People will be saying im so far behind the times but ...

I just finished Blood-C, that was awesome. Didn't see the ending but felt bad for the main character. Not so bad for most of the rest.

Also finished the Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records and quite liked that. Steins Gate was great also...

One punch man is freaking hilarious, half way through that. Watched a couple of Log Horizon and struggling to get into it (but I like SAO so go figure)

Working through Fate Zero. Still not liking one certain clan..

Cheers,
Matt.
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
liking anyone in Fate Zero is...bad.

Except Rider, of course.

Hmmm... what about Saber? Lancer? Ilya? Heck, even caster for how crazy he is?
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
liking anyone in Fate Zero is...bad.

Except Rider, of course.

Hmmm... what about Saber? Lancer? Ilya? Heck, even caster for how crazy he is?

Spoiler
Saber is sort of a strange presence in Zero. Without awareness of her role in the Fifth War, she isn't really that interesting in Zero to me. Sure, she fights when told but per Zero's approach, she's just a tool for her Master...at least until he sort of betrays her. Sort of.

Lancer ga shinda. Always. You can 'like' him but it's bad because his fate isn't a just or satisfying one. Again, he dies a tool of his master.

Illya!? Hers is 100% a tragic story in Zero, but it mostly forms the basis for why she's a raging psycho in the Fifth War.

Gilles? Oddly enough I didn't really think that much of him until I got more backstory on the guy via other Fate games and series. He was an interesting combination of catalyst and personality summon, but probably most personality, given Uryu was also into killing kids.

Zero is a tragedy, through and through. You can appreciate the characters but it's 'bad' to like them because none of them come to a good end. But at least Iskandar faces his with a roar and a laugh.

Spoiler
I didn't look at it from that perspective... true then. Worst part: you can't even like Waver because he becomes an asshole :/
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Spoiler
Indeed he does. And he's sort of hard to like anyway! He steals someone's catalyst, he mindfucks an old couple just for somewhere to stay, he's an epic crybaby and he summoned an impossibly GOOD rider. Anything we like about Waver, we like because of Iskandar's influence.

I pity Kariya the most. That poor bastard.

Spoiler
True. Pretty much forced into the whole mess, guarenteeing his death in the near future and manipulated into killing his loved one... I can't even really think of anything more horrifying than what happened to him right now :(
He didn't deserve that.
Alrighty, first episode of grand blue... holy crap is it funny. I mean, I was expecting it to be, but it's even more hilarious than I thought. The kind of humour is not for everyone though... still, I was laughing my ass off.
Just watched Trinity 7.

Didn't mind it, but the boob jokes got very tedious.

-Matt
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
Overlord 3 episode 1 is out, I'll watch it this evening
Spreading salt since 2006

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info