:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
Navk wrote:
I finally started watching Shokugeki no Souma (yes, season one), and holy shit have I been missing out... I guess not just any old show gets 3 whole seasons huh. I will definitely be binging the hell out of it this weekend.

I love that show. However, the only way I could watch it without going crazy was right after having eaten and/or when I had any kind of food nearby. Otherwise it's just torture.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
I love that show. However, the only way I could watch it without going crazy was right after having eaten and/or when I had any kind of food nearby. Otherwise it's just torture.

Yeah I feel you, unfortunately I have picked up my late night snack habit again...
On the topic of food... a new episode of Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan came out... it had a really nice balance between relaxing, cute, funny and badass moments. And boy oh boy amazing animation. Well, that's what we know Ufotable for afterall. I just can't get enough of this series... I wish the episodes were full 24 minutes. Or heck, another Carnival Phantasm in that art style would be amazing. Or another CP in general.

Also watched the first episode of a new series, "Island". Not quite sure what to expect, but it might turn out to be a decent mystery series... we'll see.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jul 1, 2018, 7:41:36 PM
OK,

So I'vve been given some holiday watching and to be perfectly frank there is no way ill get through it all. I wold appreciate your guidance on my following viewing (because there are people on this particular part of the forum that are actually worth listening to, and whos opinion I value).

This list is large:

assassination classroon
attack on titan
blood blockade battlefront
code geas r1
cowboy bebop
fate stay night
fate stay night unlimited
fate zero
full metal alchemist
gate
log horizon 1 and 2
my hero academia season 1 and 2
one punch man
overlord
steins gate
the 7 deadly sins
tokyo ghoul
91 days
absolute duo
accel world
Ajin - demi human
akame ga kill
akashic records of bastard magic
angel beats
beyond the boundry
black blood brothers, black bullet, black butler, black cat, black lagoon, bleach, blood blocake battlefront, blood c, blood lad, blue exorcist, brynhildr in the darkness, c control, campione, cardcaptor sakura, chaika the coffin princess, charlotte, claymore, clockwork planet,dgray man, deadman wonderland, death parade, elfen lied, erased, fairy tale, fairy tail zero, fate keleid, flcl, garo, gatchaman crowds, god eater, gosick, grimgar of fantasy and ash, guilty crown, harmatora, hellsing ultimate, hunter x hunter, hyuoka, inuyasham ..

im only uio to the 'i's dammnit .. but it goes all the way up to a heap of z titels as well ...

rage of bahamet genesis looks kinda cool, soul eater? terror in resonance? the devil is a part timer? and possibly the best title I know nothing about ... 'Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon on the side - sword oratoria'

Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers,
Matt.

(Most confused)
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
There are likely to be plenty of good anime that you may or may not enjoy, according to how well they match up with what you like / would like to experience.

If you share what kind of anime genres / experience(s) you enjoy most (or would like to explore) it would help for paring down the long list you have (or adding to it, as there are lots of good anime shows you don't have on your list).
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
So it turns out Back Street Girls is Japan exclusive on Netflix. What a shame, I was somewhat looking forward to this surely comical watch.
The series I can recommend the most from that long list are:
Anything Fate
GATE
Blood Blockade Battlefront
Steins;Gate
One Punch Man
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
Gosick
Hyouka
Beyond the Boundry
Overlord
Log Horizon

I personally would also recommend March comes in like a lion, Made in Abyss and Land of the Lustrous.
Reason for the late response (off-topic in this thread)
I'm currently at a small(-ish?) metal festival (about 14000 people), and mobile internet is... not the best here. I'll probably be back on sunday. So until then, my responses will be slow at best. \m/
How is Claymore? I started rereading the manga (has around 160 chapters), and wonder if anime is well done if anyone watched?
Spreading salt since 2006
Alright, did some catching up with almost everything that came out so far.
Not too much for me, I feel like I'll be dropping a lot of it. I have yet to check out Hanebado and Back Street Girls. Comedy seems rather strong this season though, we already have Chio-chan no Tsugakuro, which was pretty damn funny and we'll also be getting Grand Blue later... which SHOULD be just as, if not even more hilarious.
I'm also pretty excited for, well, the pretty obvious one... Attack on Titan season 3. Which reminds me... Epica did some pretty awesome covers of AoT songs, which so far were only available in japan, but will come to the rest of the world on July 20th. I listened to a few of the songs on youtube and they're really good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info