:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Oie i typed out sunset when it's actually sunrise, not sure how i messed that up.

but yeah i don't even have to look at the link to know it's going to be the "sunrise with vision of town" scene. :-D

Yeah i expect abbys to get a lot more darker but the nice,"cute" even animation,music and story make it a done deal.
They can go as dark as they want as long as they keep up this qaulity i will be watching.

Rakugo like charan already mentioned also has that "qaulity" feel of everything done just right and sangatsu is just a thing of it's own, i'm sure the animation style doesn't appeal to everybody but i loved it and it mixes the right amount of drama and light fun episodes to reach a solid balance.

I imagine a sangatsu without the three sisters mixed in the story would be a dreadfull show for example.
If there is a yang in that show, then they are the ying that keep it all on the edge of balance.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Alright, halfway through the 2nd cour of UBW.
Spoiler
Well, that was a nice twist there with Archer. I didn't see it coming, but it makes sense. So he at this point he tries to prevent himself from becoming a heroic spirit? That'd make sense at least. I now also understand why he's an archer... it's as far as I know the fightning style he's always been best at.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Spoiler
Episode 13 of the deen series was pure ubw. i think it was 13. the one where archer dies.

GF picked it early because he is clearly using Projection to make the daggers.

oh, and yeah. sangatsu without the Kawamotos would be grim as fuck.

I'm done with UBW now. That was... magnificient. A great series, I have to admit. I really want to find the soundtrack of the epilogue episode though, that one part with the bagpipes... damn that was awesome. I love bagpipe music.
One thing I have to say though... if you think the usual engrish you hear in anime is bad, german is often far, FAR worse, as was the case here. I mean... I just couldn't even, especially when it was more than just one or two words.
Then again, it's not like we are much better over here... whenever I hear a german politician talk in english... eww. Sounds awful.

Well, back on topic (heh, kinda ironic in the off topic forum), yeah, sangatsu would be devastating. I don't think I would've watched it in that case.
I did watch a series with little to no positive aspects in it once... Shinsekai Yori. While it was a great series, I definitely won't watch it again, I don't think I could take it.

Anyways, time to catch up with some stuff of this season... or watch Carnival Phantasm. Hmmm... tough call. Screw it, Carnival Phantasm it is!
I will try my best.
Well, while I DID say that I wanna do carnival Phantasm, I noticed that not too long ago a new episode of Hinamatsuri came out. And I can't skip that one, now can I.

Edit: Why the f*** did I read the "Yorokobe, Shounen." in Kotomine Kirei's voice? God, I might've seen a little too much fate... then again, is there such a thing as too much fate (there probably is, but whatever)?
Last edited by FCK42 on Jun 22, 2018, 7:21:57 PM
Sooo... I stumbled upon Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan just now... damn is that one relaxing. Just our usual Fate/Stay Night cast enjoying some food at Shirou's place. What is it with shows about food always having incredibly good visuals and/or a much better soundtrack than most other series? Both are on par in quality with the main series here...
Now I'm hungry. Damn you, anime food! Always making me hungry!
I remember Monster musume... the comedy in it was brilliant most of the time. And well, as you said... the animation aswell. Definitely in the guilty pleasure category. Still though... I regret nuffin. I've seen far worse ecchi series... FAR worse ones.
As for it paving the way for Kobayashi... have you seen Demi-chan wa Kataritai? Somewhat similar-ish to both, but much closer to Kobayashi in terms of atmosphere. It's a rather relaxing one.

Currently watching Kara no Kyoukai, in release order. Seems interesting so far. I wonder where it'll go... well, I'll see.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Well there's that other one, interviews with monster girls. the GF hated that. I think the redeeming feature of Monmusu for her was the MC wasn't a lecherous arsehole most of the time. He was terribly hapless and *mostly* well-meaning. Only a few times did he act in a way that really pissed me off, when he should have known better than to react a certain way.

Mostly I just want a full show of the MON squad.

edit: oh, demi-chan is interview. Okay. Then no. :)

Huh, didn't expect that to be honest... well, to each their own I guess. I can agree on the Monmusu MC (I actually had to look up his name just now... Kimihito Kurusu. It got mentioned like... once) though, he's one of the better harem MCs, he knows how the girls feel about him and the series has a legitimite reason for him to not do anything with them. Again, I've seen worse. Easily.

And yeah, a full MON squad show would be awesome, I'd love to see that one. Especially with their boss always slacking off and the squad members giving her hell for that.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
As I recall it, Demi-chan has an adult MC in a position of authority asking really inappropriate questions of younger monster girls. That really pissed the GF off.

Ah, yes, I can see that, now that you mention it. Yeah, they should've toned that down quite a bit.
Or used older characters.
Or both.
Jojo Part 5 will be animated this upcoming Fall!!

I am so hyped up for part 5 to come out in October. :D

Even these guys are hyped up for part 5 too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X6PaUYziQg
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Ep 13 of Grancrest.

Really loving it. Some terrible animation and offmodel moments, but when its on its really on.

My problem with it is... when it's good, it's really good... but when it's bad then GODDAMN is it awful.
And some decisions the characters did made no sense to me... a majority of the plot could've been prevented if two people had talked with each other.

That reminds me... I still haven't seen the latest 2 episodes of it. I should get to that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info