:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Oh boy, I just looked up that film and the local cinema I mentioned a while back will be showing that movie later this year as a special event. Honestly, that cinema is awesome.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Damn, that sure sounds awful with netflix, sry to hear that.

Regarding your sakuga spreadsheets... I heard recently that pokemon sun and moon apparently has a ridiculous amount of sakuga... about half of the sakuga scenes of the entire franchise (not counting movies). I watched a few episodes a while ago and it seemed like a genuinely good show once you can get over the fact that the art style is so very different. It's yet another one of those shows that I stopped watching for absolutely NO reason.
I google cells at work.

All I have to do now is get a few copies so my year 12 bio kids (final high school year) can watch some and catch up on thier immunology :)

:)

Cheers,
Matt
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
...finally done with all the catching up. God, that took a while. Tomorrow there will be lots of Apocrypha and maybe FLCL, since that's currently getting a continuation. After that it'll be time to pick up revue starlight and planet with.

Today's SG;0 episode was amazing, everything is slowly coming together now. Mayuri was the MVP for sure in this one.
"
FCK42 wrote:
Today's SG;0 episode was amazing, everything is slowly coming together now. Mayuri was the MVP for sure in this one.

Spoiler
I just knew this shit was coming after that slice of life episode. It's been great to see Daru and Mayuri take the spotlight recently but man, talk about suffering...
thisisnotokay
Oh also, are you guys not watching Grand Blue? Haven't seen much talk about it here, but I'm finding it hilarious, undoubtedly my season favourite.
Grand blue is ok/solid. I've read manga worth 3-4 seasons till the last available chapter and as many mention it feels better than anime. But still, anime is pretty loyal to manga and it is good.
Spreading salt since 2006
Finished episode 19 of Apocrypha just now, gonna stop for today and continue tomorrow (or rather, later today to be exact). It's already pretty damn late here. Too late probably... or is it considered early at this point? I'm too tired to care. Gonna go trying to sleep for now and save the good stuff for later.
Still not sure what I'll do afterwards. I still have a couple of half-watched shows, classics to get to and two-ish current shows I haven't picked up yet. We'll see.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
its the perfect Im on strong pain meds marathon show...

That... doesn't sound pleasant. I hope you'll get better soon then... if that's possible.

I'm gonna dive right into the last five episodes of apoc now, that'll be a blast. Hopefully.

Edit:
Spoiler
By now I know why you said that it was about episodes 20-24... holy crap, episode 22 was a sakugafest without equal o_o definitely different from ufotables take on the matter, but damn that was impressive. Heck, I'm actually surprised that the hanging gardens are still capable of flight. Sieg vs Karna alone should've been enough to completely and absolutely annihilate that thing due to the sheer scale of the attacks!

Edit 2: Done now.
Spoiler
That was magnificient! Still though, the idea of using the 3rd magic for "salvation" was kinda... stupid. To me at least. I personally see the concept of immortality as nothing more than a curse instead of a blessing. While yes, it is in and on itself beneficial, the psychological effects of an infinite lifespan would probably be disastrous.

Back on topic (kinda ironic in the off topic forum), the ending was beautiful. I really liked that really short shot of Waver looking at that small part of Iskandar's cloak :D
Overall, a great show.

Now then, I think I'll be going for FLCL or Revue Starlight next. But first I'll take a little break... I tried out Warframe very recently (not refering to the last 4 seconds) and I found it to be a very fun game from what little I played so far.
Last edited by FCK42 on Aug 11, 2018, 12:34:00 PM

OK ... I don't know if I should feel soiled or not ...

But I just managed to binge watch Season 1 of My Hero Academy.

And. I. Really. Liked. It.

I didn't think I would but damn me the story is actually really nice.

Off to Season 2 now

Cheers,
Matt.
(Still looking for Cells at Work in English :( )
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info