:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Started picking up Tenrou: Sirius the Jaeger. Seems intersting for now, then again, I tend to like monster and fantasy related stuff. Hard to compare it to anything else I've seen so far though... it FEELS kinda similar to bungou stray dogs, yet from the setting it's closer to... I don't really know, owari no seraph? Something like that.

I'll probably watch the second season of Fate/Kaleid later... I managed to squeeze in the first season a while back at some point and it seems pretty good. Quite different from the rest of Fate, but good at what it wants to do.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Done with 2wei... let's move on to 2wei herz.
After I'm done with Kaleid, should I go for Fate/Extra or the Fate/Grand order ova?

Oh, yeah... then there's also planet with (the name still kinda pisses me off... with WHAT FFS???) that I wanted to give a shot.
I started Mo Dao Zu Shi, dont know what to expect. Animation looks awesome, VA is in chinese so it needs some getting used to but looks promising after first 20 mins.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Necromael wrote:
I started Mo Dao Zu Shi, dont know what to expect. Animation looks awesome, VA is in chinese so it needs some getting used to but looks promising after first 20 mins.

By now I'm quite used to chinese VA. I mean, I've seen king's avatar quite a while ago. That was an amazing series. Animation was top-notch and neither story nor characters were bad. The only thing that was slightly off-putting was the constant mcdonalds product placement.

Edit: Forgot to mention this earlier, but holy crap, Iri cracks me up pretty much everytime she's got some screentime in Kaleid. That woman's comedy gold. Either that or I have a really weird sense of humour. Or both. Probably both.
Last edited by FCK42 on Aug 18, 2018, 3:39:28 PM
Aaand I'm done with 2wei Herz. Damn, I'm devouring them at an alarming rate o_o
Spoiler
Good to see that Gilgamesh still enjoys being an asshole. I feared for a bit that the series will try to force me to like him. I'm happy it didn't.

I still can't really decide what to watch afterwards... I think I'll manage to find something in time though.
Still have catching up to do on Planet With, Hanebado and Revue Starlight. That'll probably be enough to keep me busy until delve hits. Hmmm... should I make a made in abyss reference with my delve league starter? I'll think about it.
I've watched cells at work from the very beginning. No need to tell me to watch it, the stuff red and white blood cell stumble into aswell as the platelets are enough to make me keep watching it.

Regarding your comment way back about the body displayed in cells at work
By now I'm also pretty sure that it's not mine either... while I DO tend to shake off most illnesses as if they were nothing, I don't have any known allergies, which the body displayed in cells at work clearly has.
Honestly though, I'm healthy to a ridiculous degree. More so than anyone else is or was in my family, at least to my knowledge. And nobody even knows why.
I'm at episode 2 of 3rei right now and goddamn...
Light spoiler
ANOTHER gilgamesh it seems? Really? Don't you have ANY other villains you could use? Then again, Kotomine Kirei is running a ramen shop, so they couldn't use him. That part had me in stitches though, it was utterly hilarious and came out of NOWHERE.
Im thinking of starting gintama, looks to have hundreds of episodes ready for some long term fun. I started it years ago but didnt continue, but now i should be ready.

Also, seeing how you (鬼殺し) are watching naruto. I gotta ask what do you think of one piece? As somehow mentally i put those 2 together as they used to air on tv at same time where I live years ago.
Spreading salt since 2006
Alright, I finished 3rei
Spoiler
I liked it, despite the darker overall tone than the previous seasons, it also had a lot more comedy in it. And more references... shady ramen guy Kirei, Carnival phantasm pyjama and Sakura as a corrupted heroic spirit.
And way too fucking much Gilgamesh. We had his child form in friendly, at least two different people using his class card, one of which got taken over by his spirit and semi-evil child gilgamesh. The only thing missing would be Shinji showing up at this rate. Well, I did mistake Julian for Shinji when he was shown from behind for a split-second when he left the school area.

I'm still kinda mad with the show though. The ending didn't explain jack shit! Who is Tanaka? What happened to Gilgamesh? What's that black-purple-ish space supposed to be that Julian now resides in? And why the hell hel (more fitting here) did Mjölnir deal just about no damage to anyone, only the surroundings? I mean, I am somewhat okay with that, since everyone seems to have some sort of protection going on, but HOW THE FUCK DID IT MISS IT'S TARGET? MJÖLNIR CANNOT MISS! Sorry, I got a little bit angry there.
Well, I guess I have no choice but to watch the movie then, I hope that'll explain some stuff. And if it doesn't, I guess I have to take a look at the manga.

Edit:
I finished the movie.
Spoiler
STILL DIDN'T ANSWER MOST OF MY QUESTIONS! Which probably pisses me off way more than it should.
Last edited by FCK42 on Aug 21, 2018, 5:17:17 PM
Alright, I decided to watch some whacky comedy next to prepare for my next MEGA series... so I'll be watching Sket Dance for now. And after that... well, you should be able to guess it. There isn't all too many really long comedy series out there that were recommended to me over and over and over and over and over and over again. And again. And again and again. And again and again and again and again and again (sneaky little reference to "The horribly slow murderer with the extremely inefficient weapon". Fun stuff. Not anime, but fun).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info