Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

0.11.4 Patch Notes

Can't wait!!!
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
"
sidtherat wrote:
sporkers still being the easiest way to kill mobs with maxed out IIR/IIQ, while players can hardly stack ANY

That's simply not right. I got a Fireball witch which can stick every sporker in the bag. Because i kill them 1-hit and not like a sporker who got problems when 1 harder map abbility appears! IIR IIQ Sporker have one big problem, there item addicted. And can variate a little bit. I can swich almoust all my gear.
Last edited by 6tom6 on Aug 16, 2013, 3:57:12 AM
"
sidtherat wrote:
sadly it does nothing to fix:

- melee being an afterthought (weaver fight being - probably - another spit in the face for melee players). sporkers still being the easiest way to kill mobs with maxed out IIR/IIQ, while players can hardly stack ANY

- shavrones and other obviously broken items fueling RMT/jsp

- farming noobs being the best way to gain wealth

I think it's safe to say that the devs are well aware of this. However, these problems are anything but small, and they most likely require a lot of careful thought (read: time) to solve. Fixing the whole melee vs ranged / CI vs HP issue is not something done at the press of a button. I'm fairly condfident that most if not all of these issues will be fixed before the final release of the game.
vaal or no balls
"
I'm fairly condfident that most if not all of these issues will be fixed before the final release of the game.

sadly this is the phrase i've read on d3 forums too many times already. poe is approaching d3 state very fast:

- one dominant/faceroll build that spits at all others (WW barb/sporker) - checked
- playing the game not really needed to progress (trading) - checked
- 'economy' word being used 100times per each use of word 'fun', 'game', 'playing'. that is - people playing this game to gain real world money, as a job.
- devs not having balls to fix obvious blunders theyve done - shavrones, soul taker, kaoms. items so powerful that they require rebalancing everything else. and that is needed because some nerds that rmt/jsp these items would cry foul on the forums and 'quit'.

mainly the last part made me loose confidence in ggg as a company and cut the donations. i want to see progress in these areas (and desync! this shit is unreal..) before i even consider forking more cash. currently there is no progress, not even talking is being done.
[removed]
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Aug 16, 2013, 7:40:40 AM
[removed]
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Aug 16, 2013, 7:40:33 AM
so essentially, they BUFFED soul taker. LOL
"We believe - so we're misled, we assume - so we're played, we confide - so we're deceived, we trust - so we're betrayed"
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
I'm fairly condfident that most if not all of these issues will be fixed before the final release of the game.

sadly this is the phrase i've read on d3 forums too many times already. poe is approaching d3 state very fast:

- one dominant/faceroll build that spits at all others (WW barb/sporker) - checked
- playing the game not really needed to progress (trading) - checked
- 'economy' word being used 100times per each use of word 'fun', 'game', 'playing'. that is - people playing this game to gain real world money, as a job.
- devs not having balls to fix obvious blunders theyve done - shavrones, soul taker, kaoms. items so powerful that they require rebalancing everything else. and that is needed because some nerds that rmt/jsp these items would cry foul on the forums and 'quit'.

mainly the last part made me loose confidence in ggg as a company and cut the donations. i want to see progress in these areas (and desync! this shit is unreal..) before i even consider forking more cash. currently there is no progress, not even talking is being done.

The funny part about comparing Poe to D3 is that you dont Need to pay anything to Play poe.
Ist free for everyone, they do a great Job updating the game.

The whole trading System in poe is better than in any online game i have seen so far and they try to protect it.
In D3 its built in.
Only Point i agree with you is that some items Need to be nerfed and more balancing Needs to be done, you forgot its a beta of a entirely free game.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
@Notes; Not the notes I was hoping for, looks like I won't really be picking the game back up yet.
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Aug 16, 2013, 7:44:40 AM
[removed]
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Aug 16, 2013, 7:42:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info