0.11.4 Patch Notes

Thanks for your patience with this patch. It was a pleasure to work on and hopefully it'll be a pleasure to play.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Nice!
IGN: Truncator
Last edited by Truncator on Aug 16, 2013, 1:33:51 AM
RIP Aux.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime
AUx sucks
"
Truncator wrote:
Nice!

LOL Master ninja!
Cant wait!
What happened Aux? You decide to sleep or something?
Standard Forever
"
Fixed an error where butterflies would inappropriately spawn on your enemies. (No, really, this was a thing.)

This should be a microtransaction. Not the kind of lovey-dovey butterflies, but old faerie lore butterflies that eat the flesh.
IRON MAN
sadly it does nothing to fix:

- melee being an afterthought (weaver fight being - probably - another spit in the face for melee players). sporkers still being the easiest way to kill mobs with maxed out IIR/IIQ, while players can hardly stack ANY

- shavrones and other obviously broken items fueling RMT/jsp

- farming noobs being the best way to gain wealth

sadly these things make this game less and less enjoyable to play (and definitely stop me from further donations. why should i support company that is afraid of balancing obviously broken items? why should i support company that on one hand is 'against RMT' and on the other a) does little to punish players doing it (check top of all ladders you'll find that almost all players there rmt/jsp) b) introduces items that are 'must have' for so many people that rmt/jsp is inevitable c) balances game by rarity (extremely stupid concept)
Really digging the changes to the Vaal. Can't wait to play through it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info