What exploits will be fixed on next patch?

"
ShaeG wrote:
If you "depend" on auras your build sucks.

Thanks for letting me know, I will take it into consideration although I doubt that your "advise" is of any use....
"
Startkabels wrote:
"
ShaeG wrote:

Thanks for letting me know, I will take it into consideration although I doubt that your "advise" is of any use....

The next "advice" will be probably "if you 'depend' on skills, your build sucks" :D
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
Startkabels wrote:
Shield block is something you invest in, often users forget to activate their Tempest Shield and that investment becomes useless.

You and I have wildly different ideas of what the word useless means.

I don't consider blocking a hit that would stand a decent chance of killing me "useless" simply because that block doesn't deal damage. Damage dealing is a side benefit of block when using TS. It's the block itself that people invest in. As long as the block happens, that investment is precisely the opposite of useless.

That said, I'd love not having to recast tempest shield every time I switch areas.
"
ShaeG wrote:
You're obviously not a summoner. (I consider Purity and Vitality to be must-haves, even for spectres; I use zombies.)

That said, now that I think about it, this bug fix primarily hoses summoners, since they tend to run more auras than anyone else. So this is a good thing.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Aug 16, 2013, 6:46:04 AM
Hell yeah, another nerf to HP chars, love it ;D

Long live CI!!!
Last edited by MyH4o on Aug 16, 2013, 7:22:11 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
ShaeG wrote:
You're obviously not a summoner. (I consider Purity and Vitality to be must-haves, even for spectres; I use zombies.)

That said, now that I think about it, this bug fix primarily hoses summoners, since they tend to run more auras than anyone else. So this is a good thing.

I actually do have a summoner and I don't rely on exploits to kick ass in maps. Btw rejuv totem shits on vitality.
Really though guys you all saw this coming nothing is to good to be true. Build your characters strong dont rely on a gimmick stop following shitty sheep forum builds.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
IGN: DarkenedSoui
"
Thaelyn wrote:
"
Startkabels wrote:
Shield block is something you invest in, often users forget to activate their Tempest Shield and that investment becomes useless.

You and I have wildly different ideas of what the word useless means.

I don't consider blocking a hit that would stand a decent chance of killing me "useless" simply because that block doesn't deal damage. Damage dealing is a side benefit of block when using TS. It's the block itself that people invest in. As long as the block happens, that investment is precisely the opposite of useless.

That said, I'd love not having to recast tempest shield every time I switch areas.

Good than we do not have to discuss something that is irrelevant :)
Last edited by Startkabels on Aug 16, 2013, 8:18:15 AM
"
ShaeG wrote:

This is such an ignorant post. Who DOESN'T rely on auras?! Their the thing for every build! Hatred, anger, and wrath are essential to many ranger/duelist bow builds. Without these, ele damage builds would be so nerfed. Even physical builds use them. It's a damage boost! So now having to get mana nodes on the tree is absolutely retarded if GGG actually does this, I'll be pissed because Auras are essential, how is this an "exploit"? Should've been tested/fixed within the first couple of weeks then!
IGN: UrName(Standard)

IGN: Mr_Freezy(Anarchy) or S_P_O_R_K_E_R (Anarchy, usually on this one now for farming)

or just add AMC93
It's the same deal when back in CB auras worked in your offhands. I thought it was a cool feature untill I heard that it was an exploit...

GGG won't give 2 shits about people builds getting nerfed with "exploits".

All I'm doing is to swap reduced mana gem around so I can turn on some essential auras. With the bringer of rain the amount of sockets I have left is a joke.
does this mean that if i reserve a few auras on life, then remove the bloodmagic item and go into town, when i leave town again i will be reserving mana?
IGN: Blok_Head

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info