What exploits will be fixed on next patch?

"
tmaciak wrote:
"
Broliciously wrote:
I personally don't mind this aura change as I don't use such 'features'. Mostly 3-4 auras are enough anyway on any character, you don't need to stuff 10 auras onto every char you make.

And I personally like auras very much and each of my 7 characters uses at least 4 auras, up to 7 on my recently leveled EB characters. After this change, of course and including Tempest Shield. Maybe I don't need, but I like, I prefer passive skills. So what?

So nothing? I didn't offend you in any way :D
I just don't understand people saying 10 auras are mandatory and using these unique items to achieve that by exploiting this is normal. If you want to have that many auras now you have to adapt to the changes not QQ your way to have GGG rethink their decision.
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
"
Broliciously wrote:
you have to adapt to the changes not QQ your way to have GGG rethink their decision

But I still can express, that my opinion on pre-buffing is different than this that GGG has and it's a pity and I wish it could be changed.

And it should not be treated as QQing but as an feedback.

What I hate most in this change is, that it affect more solo than party play and I proposed that maybe there should be keystone, which reduces mana reservation on price of not be possible to share auras, something like Conduit, but for auras. Or maybe, auras by definition should have reduced reservation, but no possibility to share them and you have to take Conduit-like keystone to be able to do so.

I don't need to like and accept every mechanics in this game to play it, at least if I can avoid those.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
When you change areas and your auras are put back on your character, they will exist based on the current state of the aura skill - the effect of all the stats in the aura, the amount reserved, and what resources is reserved, will all set to correct values based on the state of the skill at that time.

We're looking into options for how we can make these things also happen at the time the changes are made, if you're not in town, but for now they'll only be when you change areas - don't expect that to last forever.

sucks
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
Broliciously wrote:
you have to adapt to the changes not QQ your way to have GGG rethink their decision

But I still can express, that my opinion on pre-buffing is different than this that GGG has and it's a pity and I wish it could be changed.

And it should not be treated as QQing but as an feedback.

What I hate most in this change is, that it affect more solo than party play and I proposed that maybe there should be keystone, which reduces mana reservation

Stop crying, ehh I mean the only thing it is affecting is an exploit that is fixed. That's all.

Now you can play with the same limitations as fair players.

o BTW the passives that reduce mana reservation already exist :D
"
Startkabels wrote:

Stop crying, ehh I mean the only thing it is affecting is an exploit that is fixed. That's all.

Now you can play with the same limitations as fair players.

o BTW the passives that reduce mana reservation already exist :D

You don't understand, probably because you don't want to understand. I wish that there was _official_ pre-buffing mechanics, as I like pre-buffing in other games. Although I understand that GGG have different stance on this subject, I don't accept their explanations, but still enjoy other parts of game.

For me, nerf resulted from fixing is not a problem, I still use 4-5-6-7 auras on my characters if I wish. Those "not build characters on exploit" crybabies obviously don't know how to use auras, so maybe that's the reason they are not using them :P
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
I remember reading from a GGG employee that they would not remove it, because... it "was a cleaver use of game mechanics" hopefully I can find this again.
Ign = touchmytreestrees
It doesn't matter if you think it was an exploit or not. It was there for too long with no hints that it was going to be removed. You didn't needed to be a genius to discover it. Suddenly removing it like that is quite unfair and gimp even more life users.

By GGG, we're supposed to be dying. It seems they want us to die to the all the cheapest possible things like a rogue-like.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info