Further 0.11.4 Improvements

Thanks for the update.
I would like to note that even if you improve the shadows , i currently am playing
without them and in medium texture quality to have some better performance in party
otherwise a single sporker or ice shotter would gimp my fps badly.

I trust in your priority and all , but please , try to not add stuff without
further optimizing what you already have. Some skills really gimp my performance and i'm
sure i'm not alone.

My spec are : i7 intel 920 + 2xati5870hd + 6gb ram dd3 l7
"
...Some skills really gimp my performance and i'm
sure i'm not alone.

My spec are : i7 intel 920 + 2xati5870hd + 6gb ram dd3 l7

LOOOL dang i have 9800gtx , 2gb ram , athlon 64x2 4600 (OLD)

yes, many skills mess with my performance...

including all these shock totem users
.. a buddy of mine was using arctic breath with the max amount of projectiles...
it was LAAME and BS cause it did like 100dps ..

i do 19k dps, and it got me killed constantly, consistently... cause of lag...
some weak punk totally gets badass dudes killed = LAME
Last edited by CaoMengde on Aug 14, 2013, 5:35:52 AM
Keep up the good work GGG!
Don't try to force new patches. It's very nice that you inform your community about what's going on. That is, at least for me, enough to know. I don't need a patch every some weeks but i need the information, that you are still improving the game. Seeing forward to upcoming improvements.
gj guys :) i rly like u work!
ING Infuriateground
You know what this means?
It means people can finally stop bitching that they aren't trying to fix desync.
Thank god, I was getting sick of people constantly whining about it.
"
Aggressive performance optimisations like these are an important part of the leadup to full release later this year. It's likely that our changes will include some more experimental combat sync improvements.

thank u, thats what we where all waiting for. i hope it will fix the performance issues in 6 player partys.

/just for fun

Are the two 20% improvements a "increase" loading speed or a 20% "more" loading speed ?

/end just for fun
Guide français : http://sites.google.com/view/poefr/

Awesome update.

Optimizing is always good!
Playing POE since 0.9.0
maybe i can play with sound again (:?

nice!
ign:tweeking
"
jdilly23 wrote:
Is there an official statement on the direction of the game? I want to keep supporting but lately there has been a bit of caving in to the casual gamers. Which i suppose is fine, but just not for me

Id like some reassurance that this game as a whole will remain hardcore and will continue down the path it was on months ago before i devote a lot more time/money to the game

Thanks for any info :)

What, did I miss a patch? I hope you don't refer to that xp loss nerfed from 15% to 10% in merciless, it's practically anecdoctical. Not like any 90+ would gladly die, even for 5%.
Last edited by SmilingCat on Aug 14, 2013, 6:38:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info