Further 0.11.4 Improvements

Great news, GGG !!! Keep working! :)

And Season Four is up-coming too, any changes/news, when/what will be there? :D

I'm not a hard-core PoE player, have only mid-lvl chars, so starting a fresh, new season with no-hight-end uniques is what keeps me here, playing PoE :) :) :)
boooo; delay!

but its going to be worth it. rock on GGG!
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
Sounds like a sweet update, woot!
This looks very good!

perhaps my smooth fps won't go from 200 to 10 anymore while running through doors in the lunaris temple 1

cant wait!
Thanks for the update on the upcoming patch!

The shadows improvements are just super-welcome ;)
I hope the art weight reduction won't affect the visual rendering too much: PoE has a delightful level of quality (e.g. the new helmets). …I like the fact I can't zoom in enough to see all the details!
The love behind the art assets is very tangible!

Great work!

IGN: Bourrinopathe | UTC +4
Can't wait :)
Please delay the patch until Monday, so that we don't have to begin the weekend with a large download :)

Otherwise, you already know the rest. Great work, yada yada, keep it up, and all that :D
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
jsn006 wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
jdilly23 wrote:
Is there an official statement on the direction of the game? I want to keep supporting but lately there has been a bit of caving in to the casual gamers. Which i suppose is fine, but just not for me

Id like some reassurance that this game as a whole will remain hardcore and will continue down the path it was on months ago before i devote a lot more time/money to the game

Thanks for any info :)

Curious, what exactly do/did you find hardcore about PoE?
It is possibly the most instant gratification, path of least resistance, skip the journey to the destination, buy your success, BY DESIGN.. game I have ever known call itself 'hardcore'.

You need to stop this lol, you are beyond obsessed.

So many people can have fun in this game without having to do level 77 maps or rmting items / currency.

I think you quoted the wrong person, your reply has nothing to do with the quote.
Casually casual.

Meh, with 16gb ram, I never have the fps problems speak of but Im glad its being fixed. Now the yummy news on desync definitely has my attention!

Btw, any updates on keychain ship dates? My keys have been patient long enough! They demand chaos orbs!
ign: Vixien
i dont have crappy computer but neither a nice one..I ve been playing this game since OB and its really a torture to play with 6 men party..I am playing game with texture quality:5 and it seems like there is no graphic at all lol..And it still is bad and can not see or understand whats going on while party game...I am really happy for these changes cuz in current end game you can not move on without partying..I am waiting for patch and maybe then i can play with my +80 heros...
ing:Jamirryo
Last edited by Holyjustice on Aug 14, 2013, 9:44:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info