Further 0.11.4 Improvements

You guys so talented...
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
"
jdilly23 wrote:
Is there an official statement on the direction of the game? I want to keep supporting but lately there has been a bit of caving in to the casual gamers. Which i suppose is fine, but just not for me

Id like some reassurance that this game as a whole will remain hardcore and will continue down the path it was on months ago before i devote a lot more time/money to the game

Thanks for any info :)

Curious, what exactly do/did you find hardcore about PoE?
It is possibly the most instant gratification, path of least resistance, skip the journey to the destination, buy your success, BY DESIGN.. game I have ever known call itself 'hardcore'.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Aug 14, 2013, 6:51:26 AM
Sounds great, keep up the good work!
IGN: Scordalia_
GGG, a true gamers company :)
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
Good to see some performance improvements.
this patch is on the way to become my favorite patch since OB.

A question for chris: would u suggest to just download the patch or deinstall PoE completely and then reinstall and repatch it. I am asking this because I would like to know if the game would run smoother If I just download everything as a whole or keep patching it.

“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Aug 14, 2013, 7:38:42 AM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
jdilly23 wrote:
Is there an official statement on the direction of the game? I want to keep supporting but lately there has been a bit of caving in to the casual gamers. Which i suppose is fine, but just not for me

Id like some reassurance that this game as a whole will remain hardcore and will continue down the path it was on months ago before i devote a lot more time/money to the game

Thanks for any info :)

Curious, what exactly do/did you find hardcore about PoE?
It is possibly the most instant gratification, path of least resistance, skip the journey to the destination, buy your success, BY DESIGN.. game I have ever known call itself 'hardcore'.

You need to stop this lol, you are beyond obsessed.

So many people can have fun in this game without having to do level 77 maps or rmting items / currency.
Delayed to friday.. or Monday... Yay we get a patch next wednesday after 1 month of waiting
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Hmmm. If these filesize improvements mean I'm going to have to keep downloading big patches, I might have to stop playing until after release, otherwise that's gonna play hell on my internet.
On the first day of gaming, RNG brought for me: one Flame Hellion of Frost on The Rocky Climb.
hurrah ! thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info