Some 0.11.4 Changes

"
Nackt wrote:
nice patch agin but before anything else pls fix fps drops in partys and desync

FPS drops - QFT
Desych - even D3 desynchs with two times slower movement speed, triple as broad corridors, no hit chance, and the whole Blizz dev team to work on it.
IGN Kinnat (S) / Sihaam (S) / Aedhammair (S) / Ranulfr (S)
☄ 1.0.0 The Butchery of Mages Patch
"
nynyny wrote:
Sure you can have that opinion but in my mind it will always be whining

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL IRONIC XDDDD
"
ciknay wrote:
Will the old art be removed from the client? Otherwise that's a lotta space doing nothing.

I would assume the assets are named the same, just with smaller file sizes. So when the new ones get downloaded they will overwrite the old ones and free up the space automatically.
|____________ G . L . O . W . Y . R . M ____________|
< My PoE career highlight, Being beat by Throzz, hehe >
||||||\\\\\~ http://tinyurl.com/2ndPlaceToThrozz ~/////||||||

meh, is this patch just going to a load of fixes, and have no effect on gameplay at all?....
i cant even memba the last bit of content we got, oh yeah act 3.....
Why do people reply to patch notes with desync complaints every. single. time. They know desync is a problem and they're working on it. Do you want every developer at GGG to all crowd around one computer and fix desync together as a big group?
WoW great patch !! Hitting my Life based Cleaver in the nuts I love it!! Now I just have to decide witch auras im gonna keep and gonna drop> survivability or dps hmm. and 98% of the guys saying "yeah the BM fix was about time " are mostly ES sporkers for f8ck. lol !!

Yeah Life and ES all have their pos and neg but to be realistic about it ES has it easy I mean would you run around with 8k+ ES and facetanking mobs or 4.5k Hp +- facetanking mobs witch do you think had the higher survivabilty rate .

I have 4 chars on Ons. and all are life based and only 1 uses the aura bug Im not crying about the fix Im just trying to defend life based builds that require extra aruas to be usefull.. and btw fck ES Sporkers with their shavs ( and yes thats +1 to the guys that say nerf shav ) I will not go ES just to be succesfull in this game even though Life based chars are squishy as fck (if you don't have 129321893 ex worth of gear)

Real men go Life build NON -real men go ES sporker
If you put water into a cup it becomes the cup..if you put water into a bowl it becomes the bowl..water can flow...or it can crash..be like water my friend------BOOOYAH!

IGN : OnslaughtCleaveHC
Last edited by talic182 on Aug 13, 2013, 12:12:22 PM
"
talic182 wrote:
Im not crying about the fix

are you sure becuz thats what it looks like from here lol
hahaaha ES sporker alert!! /careface
If you put water into a cup it becomes the cup..if you put water into a bowl it becomes the bowl..water can flow...or it can crash..be like water my friend------BOOOYAH!

IGN : OnslaughtCleaveHC
League Banners are now correct on social screens! :D :D
"
carkasjak wrote:
League Banners are now correct on social screens! :D :D

WHO.The.Hell.Cares.?!?!?!?!?!?
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Last edited by Knightmare101 on Aug 13, 2013, 12:22:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info