0.9.12b Patch Notes

'Bulwak' shield keystone near templar is missing

20% increase shield defence (or something more interesting?)

It is a keystone: therefore 4% block + somthing.

reduced the yelling?!?!?!?

Can this be a user controlled option with frequency adjustment?

It'd be hilarious to turn it very frequent with some increased attack speed for a phycho wander.
ok i posted something! Can i login to the game now??
"
Shaolungbao wrote:
reduced the yelling?!?!?!?

Can this be a user controlled option with frequency adjustment?

It'd be hilarious to turn it very frequent with some increased attack speed for a phycho wander.

Yeah, that would be hilarious for about 10 seconds. Then it would be annoying.

I'm still wondering about the meaning of "Improved the variety of prefixes/suffixes in the random names of most rare items in the game" from the 9.12 patch notes. Does that mean there's more of them, or that they're just better named, or what?
There is a whole lot more of them. It seems like they want to discourage item hording to vendor matching items off for alchemy orbs. At least it seems hardly worth it anymore seeing how many new combinations this patch has brought up.
"
Burgingham wrote:
There is a whole lot more of them. It seems like they want to discourage item hording to vendor matching items off for alchemy orbs. At least it seems hardly worth it anymore seeing how many new combinations this patch has brought up.

So what's the point of the recipes if they're going to make it next to impossible to use them? It seemed to be doing fine, as alchs are still in demand, and regals lost a fair bit of value, bringing them down to about the same value as a chaos, and maybe less.

"
Chris wrote:
Approximately 25 base item types have been made visually smaller, to conserve inventory space.

Can someone point me to a screenshot of this by any chance please?
Last edited by Aruken on Sep 12, 2012, 12:57:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info