0.9.12b Patch Notes

"
Arcis wrote:
edit: by the way, what was the positive aspect of that patch note again? i remember it being balanced with something else but i can't remember what it was. maybe higher level maps can drop in act 2 zones now instead of only on maps?
The positive aspect is that people no longer feel forced to use IIQ gear in order to progress in the endgame by getting maps, which there have been lots of complaints about.
Quick note here.

It seems there are some areas of the skill tree where critical strike multiplier is still referred to as critical strike damage multiplier. Specifically there is a group of them at the edge directly to the right of the ranger starting position.

I am not sure this is intentional. Just thought I would point it out.
They said I was mad! They said it couldn't be done! But now who's mad?!?!
wait, what will happen to my 6 sockets silverbranch?
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Weapon sockets are too colorful! Like cartoons ore Diablo 3... dont do that!!! Pleace bring it back to PoE stile =(
To-do list:
*Profit.
I think the idea for making them brighter was to be a bit easier to see for those with color blindness, granted this would only really help for people with mild color blindness I'd think, but I'm no expert on that.

Edit: also, it's good to see the changes to map drops are still coming so that one doesn't have to have high IIQ to stand a chance to level up well.
Last edited by Z999z3mystorys on Sep 10, 2012, 2:05:15 AM
"
KziS wrote:
Weapon sockets are too colorful! Like cartoons ore Diablo 3... dont do that!!! Pleace bring it back to PoE stile =(

I agree, I like the old style better, looks cartoonie now. (do like the borders and such, just not the socket color)
My Kiwi's name is Fluffy.
It eats souls and small children.
Don't fuck with Fluffy.
"
Guadagno wrote:
Quick note here.

It seems there are some areas of the skill tree where critical strike multiplier is still referred to as critical strike damage multiplier. Specifically there is a group of them at the edge directly to the right of the ranger starting position.

I am not sure this is intentional. Just thought I would point it out.
Thanks, this has been fixed up now and will get to beta sometime soon.
Thank you GGG for listening to your player feed back regarding sockets.
Now for the socket color needs a bit of redo.
As of now they look really like plastic which takes away from the immersion of the game.

Also for the item description fonts Erik said "in game" that you may make this bigger...please do so because it's hard to read or fast scan items.

Again Love this one.
FFA loot = Single Player Game
Last edited by silentman on Sep 10, 2012, 3:51:35 AM
Response time to patch complaints = GGG Wins again.
I think to be able change socket color type in game options would be better for both normal and impaired visions. It'd more tolerable if it were temp, and hopefully an option will be added later
It seems now that some players with normal vision feel as though they are impaired.
I'm sure GGG will better things. With Lightning fast fashion
"literally the worst feeling in the world is talking to someone about something you really love and just watching the interest fade out of their eyes" - Thebrotherswinchester

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info