0.9.12b Patch Notes

This might be a bug:

When I use Alt+Tab the sockets visible shown until I press Alt again.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.12b
Fixed a crash with Lightning Strike that would occur with specific two-handed mauls.

Thanks Chris (and Mark!) for taking the extra hour to get this one in today!
"
peroquenariz wrote:
Holy sh*t, that was fast O.o

They are like fucking Ninjas *shifty eyes*
GGG, what is your stance on changes not mentioned in the patch notes?

It has come to my attention that frost wall was nerfed and I posted my thoughts here.

I couldn't find anything about it in the patch notes for 9.12 and 9.12b.

It seems to me that for beta testers to be able to test certain build ideas, not knowing about certain changes prior to spending their respec points is a bad thing (tm).
Last edited by Roenie on Sep 10, 2012, 9:12:17 PM
"
Chris wrote:

It's likely we'll change this soon. In addition, there's talk of moving the bright sockets to a "colourblind mode" option.

Wouldn't different shapes of socket or different patterns on them be better for that mode?
Last edited by Roenie on Sep 10, 2012, 9:21:41 PM
"
GinsooPanda wrote:
About the link thing the sockets are currently fine (i like em better than before) but the link is needed to be more visible (that doesnt mean shinny)

Have to agree with this post about the links being harder to see now.

I see a lot of posts complaining about the colors (don't mind either way) but the links really are tougher to see now.
"
Balron wrote:
My client crashes a lot after recent patches... crashed 5 times during few hours. Last two crashes happened when I right-clicked someone's name in global chat and wanted to select whisper option from menu.

Dunno where to report it.

I have this crash too everytime when i want to whisper.
"
Reduced the frequency of voice acted yells that occur when the characters cast spells.

Thank the Gods!
"A communion...but with what? By all accounts, it wasn't God that the Vaal were trying to reach." -Icius Perandus
I'm not really enjoying the new patch much. I find my character movements are very "uneven" for want of a better word. Also the movement of the terrain graphics (while character is moving) I find really hard on the eyes. I'll check this all on my main gaming PC tonight but the changes on my laptop are very alarming.

NB! Please fix the Totem targeting range - you are welcome to test it on my character "OldTotemTot" which uses fireball with GMP in a six link.

Edit: Ok so I've looked at the "terrain" problem a little closer on my laptop. Now this could just be an "Age" problem but I'm only noticing an issue since the new patch. While my character is standing still all is well. But the moment I start moving him things become "Blurry". For instance I can read the item flags just fine while standing still. Move the character and I have no hope in hell to read the Item flags. This becomes very disorienting.
I'm BACK :)
Last edited by Coldet on Sep 11, 2012, 3:21:05 AM
Is it me or in 0.9.12 they improved texture quality? The game feels definitely different (better). Also there are less fps drops in certain areas, and some environment is moving while using AOE attacks (didnt notice it earlier).

So far i love it, though i dont really dig change to battle voices of my melee ranger, but this one maybe needs getting used to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info