0.9.12b Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:

It's likely we'll change this soon. In addition, there's talk of moving the bright sockets to a "colourblind mode" option.

O.o

You guys take feedback and move fast, very nice.
lOve the new patch! a real mile stone of better, and have no problem with the socket colors but the links are still a pain to see and I run a 32in screen.
Follow thePOEcast.com ---The POE cast is a Path of Exile podcast
"
I think the idea for making them brighter was to be a bit easier to see for those with color blindness, granted this would only really help for people with mild color blindness I'd think, but I'm no expert on that.

Edit: also, it's good to see the changes to map drops are still coming so that one doesn't have to have high IIQ to stand a chance to level up well.

Well the way to do it, is have a 'colorblind mode' where it does switch the brightness etc for those that have issues. By checking an option

I think this is why all of the colors in the chat and text are more bolder for items, more contrast.
Love the patch!

Changing the sockets really, really helped(one of the color-blind).

About the map drops. Before the patch, 5 days of fellshrine and pyramid runs, I never saw a map drop. I had the one and only map drop in the forest, with is lvl 53 lol.

After the patch 2 dropped from 1 white mob, and another dropped from a rare. This was in a span of 1 minute, and nothing changed?

MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
"
didevol wrote:
Love the patch!

Changing the sockets really, really helped(one of the color-blind).

About the map drops. Before the patch, 5 days of fellshrine and pyramid runs, I never saw a map drop. I had the one and only map drop in the forest, with is lvl 53 lol.

After the patch 2 dropped from 1 white mob, and another dropped from a rare. This was in a span of 1 minute, and nothing changed?

Rng lottery you win!
Vaal's death sound yesterday for me was playing EXTREMELY loud. Not sure if you'll be able to replicate the bug though, might have just been something on my end. I just noticed because i have my game sounds low.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
LoL

Nice work Chris, and very fast aswell.
It seems Poison Arrow doesn't poison any more- monster receives damage as long as is inside the cloud- I cannot see any degeneration outside- could you please check it? And the price is sick- 150 mana per one shot..
ign: Ron
My client crashes a lot after recent patches... crashed 5 times during few hours. Last two crashes happened when I right-clicked someone's name in global chat and wanted to select whisper option from menu.

Dunno where to report it.
How about different shapes for sockets instead of intense colors ? Then colorblind wouldn't be a problem anymore.

Strength would be a round-corner square
[]
Magic would be a rhombus
^
V
Agility would be round, like before
O

(or maybe they remain softy, roundish, but instead of a perfect circle they get "shaped" in some way...
Never give up, never surrender !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info