Recent Diamond/Eternal Newsletters

"
Creating Rogue Exiles
Once the Anarchy league has finished, exiles will be coming to other leagues. Instead of an item, it's possible for you to create your own Rogue Exile that will have a chance to appear in any area. They'll look and act like a player, using player skills and microtransactions. If you've got a character or an idea for one that you'd like to immortalize in the game, this is an option.

I suggested this during the MTX competition! :D
Glad to see it coming. It is just awesome!
i think 3 month is better than 4

oh yeah guy above said it

Creating Rogue Exiles

"
Once the Anarchy league has finished, exiles will be coming to other leagues. Instead of an item, it's possible for you to create your own Rogue Exile that will have a chance to appear in any area. They'll look and act like a player, using player skills and microtransactions. If you've got a character or an idea for one that you'd like to immortalize in the game, this is an option.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Last edited by Powster on Aug 5, 2013, 6:12:42 AM
right after the league another 4 month league..

why dont u just close default server and open a fresh one seriously...

becouse thats the goal ur aiming for... ( slowly letting the default server die )
Last edited by ibase on Aug 5, 2013, 6:36:39 AM
"
ibase wrote:

becouse thats the goal ur aiming for... ( slowly letting the default server die )

Really?
Just imagine standard and hardcore as "non-ladder" in D2.
Then there's the temporary leagues with proper ladders.
Ladder in d2 have separate runewords, so special rules, similar to this.
Everybody who wanted to play their old characters etc (like I do, still) would play non-ladder.
Ambush IGN: Kvazzminions | EKvazz
I didn't play regular HC and i was quite happy with the new challenging leagues.
The standard grind to level 100 doesn't seem much interesting comparing to playing new leagues and long term races.

I hope the new HC league will have some new challenges inside.

For example - for quick runners, the every new reset of the zone would give the monsters additional percentage bonus to the stats, something that would make the grinding/zone overleveling a bit more interesting :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
ibase wrote:

Some people prefer playing in default, some prefer new leagues. You cannot change what people want. If you do not make temporary league, their fans would just leave and play other games because they are bored of the default league or for any other reason.

So it makes no difference really. Best to offer choices instead of alienating those who prefer new league.
"
"
The number of characters created per race has also massively plummeted.

You have to take into account, that many (like myself) stoped participating after hitting a self-set season point threshold.

I think you can find a lot of other reasons:

- Competing on the season-ladder is just too timeconsuming for most players (far, far too many open race-posibilities and signature only helps a little!).

- A little too similar races even though season 3 helped a lot there.

- Too hard for new players to get good enough to be competitive in reasonable time (lacking incentives between the ranked play and the random/objective-based play is demotivating.)

I think the possibility of holding restricted leagues and bracketed pvp would go a long way towards reducing the problems with races we have seen since last christmas.
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
"
Our plan for content in the 1.0.0 release is going strong and we have a lot of interesting stuff coming up

Among those are probably floating damage numbers and that's well and good, more options can never be bad. However, I can already feel the uproar of immersion-loving hardcore players that raised the same king of noises over health bars OPTION and nowadays you can hardly catch someone playing without them. Yeah, more info can never be bad, too.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
make unique (& mirror) selffound only league, that would be really great :)
GMT+1 - You can speak German with me
chris this is the greatest arpg Ive ever played, I love you guys, this game and Im excited about where its going. We complain about things a lot on these forums cause its all feedback and generally if it works theres no reason to mention it, but dont lose sight of the fact we only come here to complain because we are deeply invested in PoE, what you guys have done and continue to do is amazing.

"
ibase wrote:

its all good bro, some people will always play new leagues, there has to be a fresh economy on the go almost all the time. But I think you'll find probably most of the new players who have come along and started in Anarchy will be moved to standard at the end of the ladder and will stay there with their endgame characters. Standard will keep getting an influx of players from the temp leagues for the same reason you and me are still playing there, thats where our characters are and we are far from done with them. The model is fine, this is the best possible way it can work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info