Recent Diamond/Eternal Newsletters

One of the older ones has a picture of a box of Modern Masters. I wonder what challenge had to be overcome to obtain one of those boxes. :)
Woho, 90 min descent races in between Seasons? That gonna rock ;)
I noticed this in #24, and found it rather surprising.

"
We were very pleased with how the season went, especially Descent, which was definitely worth its development time.

..really? The vast majority of comments/discussion I've seen/heard on Descent has been very negative. It clearly wasn't tested properly, and for most of the feedback points that Chris claimed it was designed on, it actually has the opposite of. The number of characters created per race has also massively plummeted.

Seems like just another huge disconnect between devs/players.
"
The number of characters created per race has also massively plummeted.

You have to take into account, that many (like myself) stoped participating after hitting a self-set season point threshold.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Last edited by Darkrox on Aug 5, 2013, 3:07:57 AM
very nice nfo... thank you. i am lOOking forward for :)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Temp Chains + Enfeeble League would make lots of people happy ;)
"
I noticed this in #24, and found it rather surprising.

"
We were very pleased with how the season went, especially Descent, which was definitely worth its development time.

..really? The vast majority of comments/discussion I've seen/heard on Descent has been very negative. It clearly wasn't tested properly, and for most of the feedback points that Chris claimed it was designed on, it actually has the opposite of. The number of characters created per race has also massively plummeted.

Seems like just another huge disconnect between devs/players.

I don't know why you are not working for GGG yet. Since you have all the data and they don't right?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Aug 5, 2013, 4:52:12 AM
gz ggg! keep it up!

i like the idea of repetitive 4 month leagues whit stash reset, was fun with anarchy, so it will be in the future, but...

what are your plans regarding arena games? pvp ladder? special races?
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
I can't help but wonder how big act 3 is gonna be..
The size of the acts are all fairly equal now, is act 3 gonna be huge, or will it just be a few new zones?
Ambush IGN: Kvazzminions | EKvazz
Can we expect to see in the near future some mapwords?

i guess you announced it a long time ago

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info