Recent Diamond/Eternal Newsletters

Previous newsletters are here: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19

In other news, work on 0.11.4 is going well. It's approximately a week away. Our plan for content in the 1.0.0 release is going strong and we have a lot of interesting stuff coming up. We'll announce details as it becomes solidified over time. One of the areas we've been discussing a lot internally are what special properties the upcoming four month leagues (after Anarchy/Onslaught) will have.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Keep up the great work GGG!
Last edited by Cyrenus on Aug 5, 2013, 1:33:51 AM
GG!

Edit: I actually beat Aux for getting a comment off on a news update! I feel so proud :)
IGN: SelocYnnad
Last edited by DannyColes on Aug 5, 2013, 2:13:49 AM
I can't wait to see the new leagues.
IGN: Aux
Will you be posting details in advance of development? I think you have received some excellent feedback on upcoming content previously and I appreciated how you changed things based on that feedback, even though said content was not yet out. Examples: the removal of a fee to reclaim microtransactions, and the adjustment of experience loss from 3%/8% to 5%/10% for Cruel and Merciless respectively.
IRON MAN
"
Chris wrote:
One of the areas we've been discussing a lot internally are what special properties the upcoming four month leagues (after Anarchy/Onslaught) will have.

Have you actually made a final decision already on going with 4 months? Is there any possibility of 2-3 month leagues? For hardcore at least, 4 months seems like its probably too long, both in and out of leagues. I suppose if good properties were put in that may change, but till now, I doesn't seem like its working out as well as it could.
When I land a real job, all of my salary is going to this game. Must...get...MICROTRANSACTIONS!
will start re-balancing certain uniques that are well-known to dumb this game? I do not think that naming items in question is needed..

"
sidtherat wrote:
will start re-balancing certain uniques that are well-known to dumb this game? I do not think that naming items in question is needed..

I believe some extremely crappy ones should be rebalanced too.
The only emotion about many low-end uniques is FUUUUUU.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
Last edited by Sarganis87 on Aug 5, 2013, 2:08:24 AM
OMG that new eternal lab looks EPIC, great work GGG!!!
IGN Normal - Rayinee / Zugkrug
IGN Anarchy - Short_Circuit

If i make an offer on the forums please PM me if its accepted and i will log in asap to make the trade. TY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info