Path of Exile Tattoo

Hey, now, I didn't insult you, did I? I didn't insult anyone, but clearly what the OP has said is that he is afflicted by a mental illness. Anything outside of "normal" is considered mental. I never called him stupid, or anything like that, I just said he has issues that he needs to deal with.

It's not the sharing that is the problem, it's that he's proud of his poor decision and goes on to share it. He rebukes my statement, explicitly stating that he shared it to "show off" what this mental illness has done to him.

"

If i want people to leave me alone i dont put any pics on a public forum.

Translation: I want attention, I'm sick.
"Out of every unique I found so far (20+) all of them are fucking junk to a point that even the vendor tells me to shove em up my ass." - DarkKane

"All hack'n'slash games are based on the carrot on the stick 'method', and in PoE's case the stick is so long I can't even see the carrot." - Odoakar
Last edited by Evlesoa on Aug 2, 2013, 5:19:34 AM
"
Evlesoa wrote:
I got the impression he is to share his mental illness and the consequences of such. I will laugh if his future employers find this topic. The internet is a dangerous place. A very dangerous, and scary place.

"For the internet is dark and full of terrors."

YOLO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Otla5157c#at=27

"
The battle cry of a generation.
This life is a precious gift.
So don't get too crazy,
It's not worth the risk.

[Chorus]

[Adam Levine:]
You know that we are still young.
So don't be dumb.
Don't trust anyone,
Cause you only live once.
[Verse 1]

[Kiv:] Ugh, you only live once,
That's the motto.
So take a chill pill,
Ease off the throttle.

[Jorm:] Never go to loud clubs
Cause it's bad for your ears.
Your friends will all be sorry
When they can't hear.

I will laugh at the unfortunate employers that hires you.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Hey guys,

Please do not antagonize or abuse other players in this forum. Much appreciated :)
"
Evlesoa wrote:
Hey, now, I didn't insult you, did I? I didn't insult anyone, but clearly what the OP has said is that he is afflicted by a mental illness. Anything outside of "normal" is considered mental. I never called him stupid, or anything like that, I just said he has issues that he needs to deal with.

It's not the sharing that is the problem, it's that he's proud of his poor decision and goes on to share it. He rebukes my statement, explicitly stating that he shared it to "show off" what this mental illness has done to him.

"

If i want people to leave me alone i dont put any pics on a public forum.

Translation: I want attention, I'm sick.

When people say "helped me keep my sanity" it's an expression and you know it. It's only a poor decision if he ends up deciding he doesn't like it, you have absolutely no reason to be anything other than happy for him.

Again, typically people who get their kicks by shitting on others have serious issues themselves. It's a simple fact. Take a look in a mirror.
Well, I already work and what I do is very lucrative. I'm not worried about who hires me considering I'm one of the best at my current job.

In either case, I keep job-related affairs outside of the internet and I do not affiliate my internet usernames with anything in real-life that could be traced to my permanent location.

You, on the other hand, enjoy having that lasered out when your employer says: sorry, brah, can't hire you for doing that.

But you're not the only one. I had my issues, too. Had many piercings. Many. Over 15 all over my face. Of course they're all gone, but there's a reason: professionalism.
"Out of every unique I found so far (20+) all of them are fucking junk to a point that even the vendor tells me to shove em up my ass." - DarkKane

"All hack'n'slash games are based on the carrot on the stick 'method', and in PoE's case the stick is so long I can't even see the carrot." - Odoakar
Last edited by Evlesoa on Aug 2, 2013, 5:26:28 AM
"
Evlesoa wrote:
Well, I already work and what I do is very lucrative. I'm not worried about who hires me considering I'm one of the best at my current job.

In either case, I keep job-related affairs outside of the internet and I do not affiliate my internet usernames with anything in real-life that could be traced to my permanent location.

You, on the other hand, enjoy having that lasered out when your employer says: sorry, brah, can't hire you for doing that.

But you're not the only one. I had my issues, too. Had many piercings. Many. Over 15 all over my face. Of course they're all gone, but there's a reason: professionalism.

His employer has no more idea about his post than yours does about yours. As an employer (one who actually makes enough money to pay for products that I use), I'd rather hire a guy with a questionable tattoo than an obvious narcissist who gets his kicks out of trying to make others feel miserable. I'm pretty sure other employers would feel the same.
Hey guys,

I have already posted a warning in regards to this. Please discontinue this hostile and off topic argument. Further posts of this type will be removed.
Jesus, the op wanted to show his poe themed tattoo to the poe community and dev's.
I seriously cant believe how much hate he is getting in this thread.

[Removed]
do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Aug 2, 2013, 5:40:17 AM
"
FaceLicker wrote:
It's not something I would do personally, but that tattoo is pretty awesome.

Pretty much this, I switch my taste too often to get any tattoos on my body and I also saw some of my friends get addicted to it x)

[Removed]
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Aug 2, 2013, 5:40:33 AM
Whatevz.

Last edited by Evlesoa on Aug 2, 2013, 5:39:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info