Path of Exile Tattoo

As far as tattoos go, that's decent. I have a gold dragon fighting a black dragon on my forearm because I grew up loving fantasy ______ (novels, RPGs, art. lore etc.) especially Dungeons and Dragons. Everyone who sees it just sees a couple dragons. At the end of the day, it's YOURS, so fuck what the haters say. At least you didn't get that god-awful rendition of the Skeleton King from D3 like that one dude did. It looks good!
"
Kwonryu wrote:
What can be a cooler motif than Kraityn, Alira and Oak?

Well, if it's done nicely... I hope you know a good artist.
The sketch looks more like a Ninja Turtle and He-Man ;)

I wouldn't do this as the only motiv, but if you already have a couple to blend in...

Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Epic !!!
"
Evlesoa wrote:
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you wanted people to judge you in a negative light. I also didn't know you wanted to whore yourself out for fame.

Then yes, I agree, you have issues if you had to tattoo a game on your body. GG.

you talked to the wrong person hahaha xD
Last edited by Dooshan on Nov 20, 2013, 9:17:16 AM
I'm not into tattoos but I can understand that something like a game has helped him through a difficult period has this done, at least it has a story, I doubt any pro footballer's tattoo has actually a deeper meaning than 'looking cool'.
"
Wraeklops wrote:
"
Kwonryu wrote:
What can be a cooler motif than Kraityn, Alira and Oak?

Well, if it's done nicely... I hope you know a good artist.
The sketch looks more like a Ninja Turtle and He-Man ;)

I wouldn't do this as the only motiv, but if you already have a couple to blend in...

What can be better than Alira, He-Man and Raphael from the Ninja Turtles? :D
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info