Path of Exile Tattoo

Nice tattoo Tom!
rofl at all the hate-spam, just try to get yourselfs together somedays in a month...

@OP: WOW, I bet such stuff means more to GGG than 10 donations (Rulers excluded xD)
Dude do you have a respec point left? You will need one badly ROFL
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Aug 2, 2013, 4:38:59 AM
"
git67 wrote:
"
mteriba wrote:
Not good at making decisions, eh?

Nah I just like being able to put something that means a lot to me/has affected my life positively and looks cool.
This year has been a pretty bad one for me and playing POE has been a huge contributor to my sanity, giving me a goal and something to do.
I've played a few games and I've never put as much time and frequency in them as path of exile.

Oh, now I feel bad. I was trying to make a tongue-in-cheek comment, guess I forgot to put the winky face at the end of it. But as long as you're happy. Hope you don't get tired of it after POE is done (in a few decades, I hope).
IGN: Grevania
"
mteriba wrote:
"
git67 wrote:
"
mteriba wrote:
Not good at making decisions, eh?

Nah I just like being able to put something that means a lot to me/has affected my life positively and looks cool.
This year has been a pretty bad one for me and playing POE has been a huge contributor to my sanity, giving me a goal and something to do.
I've played a few games and I've never put as much time and frequency in them as path of exile.

Oh, now I feel bad. I was trying to make a tongue-in-cheek comment, guess I forgot to put the winky face at the end of it. But as long as you're happy. Hope you don't get tired of it after POE is done (in a few decades, I hope).

Exactly this. I'll be honest... I dislike the tattoo aswell and i would never want to have any tattoo from any video game on my body. I played a lot of games so far and i mean a lot.... and i played them because i loved them just like you love PoE atm but hey, time goes on this game will fade soon but your tattoo will stay forever. If i would tattoo myself everytime i play and love a game, damn... would have like 100 tattoos so far and would look like a douche now. But as long as you are happy with it and you like it, its fine.
Last edited by MegaTen_IV on Aug 2, 2013, 4:50:33 AM
I don't know why the fuck you guys are bashing this kid over his tattoo. If it contributes to his happiness, then let it. What's your problem? It's not you who has the tattoo, it's him. He likes it, so leave him the fuck alone.

Damn, people are a bunch of judgemental pricks, aren't they?
"Out of every unique I found so far (20+) all of them are fucking junk to a point that even the vendor tells me to shove em up my ass." - DarkKane

"All hack'n'slash games are based on the carrot on the stick 'method', and in PoE's case the stick is so long I can't even see the carrot." - Odoakar
"
Evlesoa wrote:
leave him the fuck alone.
Damn, people are a bunch of judgemental pricks, aren't they?

If i want people to leave me alone i dont put any pics on a public forum.
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you wanted people to judge you in a negative light. I also didn't know you wanted to whore yourself out for fame.

Then yes, I agree, you have issues if you had to tattoo a game on your body. GG.
"Out of every unique I found so far (20+) all of them are fucking junk to a point that even the vendor tells me to shove em up my ass." - DarkKane

"All hack'n'slash games are based on the carrot on the stick 'method', and in PoE's case the stick is so long I can't even see the carrot." - Odoakar
Last edited by Evlesoa on Aug 2, 2013, 4:55:18 AM
"
If i want people to leave me alone i dont put any pics on a public forum.

I think he was just trying to share something, maybe he thought the devs might be proud that someone loves their creation enough to want a permanent tribute to it on their body?

I'm not into tattoos, but different strokes for different folks. I'm glad that PoE helped the guy keep his sanity during a difficult time, and glad that he got a tattoo that he is presumably happy with.

There's no need to be a dick just because the things that make someone else happy aren't the same as the things that make you happy. You can just be happy that he's happy and leave it at that.
It's not something I would do personally, but that tattoo is pretty awesome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info