Path of Exile Tattoo

When you solve real life problems with a computer game tattoo and the game itself,it's hilarious.That's why ppl become ironic and lough out of him.Exposing it in public is a bad move as well.Got it,brave defenders of...whatever ?
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Aug 2, 2013, 5:04:08 AM
awesome tattoo man, im sure the peeps at GGG dig it almost as much as you do.

dont listen to all the haters, ppl on this forum suck some (most) of the time.

do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.
Last edited by GDSLICK on Aug 2, 2013, 5:03:04 AM
"
torturo wrote:
When you solve real life problems with a computer game tattoo and the game itself,it's hilarious.That's why ppl become ironic and lough out of him.Exposing it to public is a bad move as well.Got it,brave defenders of...whatever ?

He seems happy. You seem hateful. I know who I'd rather be.

What do you get out of being horrible about someone else sharing something that made them happy? I'd say you're the one with real life problems, not the OP.
ppl make way too much out of "tattoo is a decision for a lifetime blabla".

-> YOLO.

i like that nasty, hard'n'heavy, evil and badass tattoo!

and if poe is done one day its still a great reminiscence to a great time you had in your life with this piece of art (i am talking about the game as a piece of art by itself).
"
torturo wrote:
When you solve real life problems with a computer game tattoo and the game itself,it's hilarious.That's why ppl become ironic and lough out of him.Exposing it in public is a bad move as well.Got it,brave defenders of...whatever ?

+1. I thought that, but then I was trying to be nice because I respected what he did. Not that I would do it myself, but I respected it, goddammit.

Not anymore, though. I respect humbleness, not the opposite.

Seek to show off how mental you are is a great way to be mired in people shitting on you for your poor decision making. Clearly still got some ways to grow up.
"Out of every unique I found so far (20+) all of them are fucking junk to a point that even the vendor tells me to shove em up my ass." - DarkKane

"All hack'n'slash games are based on the carrot on the stick 'method', and in PoE's case the stick is so long I can't even see the carrot." - Odoakar
Last edited by Evlesoa on Aug 2, 2013, 5:08:55 AM
"

Exactly this. I'll be honest... I dislike the tattoo aswell and i would never want to have any tattoo from any video game on my body. I played a lot of games so far and i mean a lot.... and i played them because i loved them just like you love PoE atm but hey, time goes on this game will fade soon but your tattoo will stay forever. If i would tattoo myself everytime i play and love a game, damn... would have like 100 tattoos so far and would look like a douche now. But as long as you are happy with it and you like it, its fine.

Good for you. Nobody cares. Not everything needs your "thoroughly prepared" arguments. I don't really understand why you think you are liberated to tell the man that he shouldn't have gotten the tattoo. He doesn't need your criticism as he alone decides what he wants for a tattoo. Your comment is useless.

Congratulations with your tattoo OP. :)
"
Edradour wrote:
ppl make way too much out of "tattoo is a decision for a lifetime blabla".

-> YOLO.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=yolo

"

Abbreviation for: you only live once
The dumbass's excuse for something stupid that they did
Also one of the most annoying abbreviations ever....
Guy 1: "Hey i heard u got that girl pregnant"

Dumbass 1: " Ya man but hey YOLO"

Guy 1: "Hey i heard that you broke ur leg falling off the balcony at that party"
Dumbass 1: "Ya but hey YOLO"
"Out of every unique I found so far (20+) all of them are fucking junk to a point that even the vendor tells me to shove em up my ass." - DarkKane

"All hack'n'slash games are based on the carrot on the stick 'method', and in PoE's case the stick is so long I can't even see the carrot." - Odoakar
"
Evlesoa wrote:
Seek to show off how mental you are is a great way to be mired in people shitting on you for your poor decision making. Clearly still got some ways to grow up.

I got the impression he just wanted to show PoE fans and devs his tribute. I think the people abusing him for sharing are the ones that need to grow up. Seriously. I mean what kind of an adult gets their kicks by making fun of people who are just trying to share something that made them happy? Pathetic.

If I helped create this game and someone loved it enough to get a tattoo as a permanant tribute to it, I'd be proud as fuck. I hope the devs are.
I got the impression he is to share his mental illness and the consequences of such. I will laugh if his future employers find this topic. The internet is a dangerous place. A very dangerous, and scary place.

"For the internet is dark and full of terrors."

YOLO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Otla5157c#at=27

"
The battle cry of a generation.
This life is a precious gift.
So don't get too crazy,
It's not worth the risk.

[Chorus]

[Adam Levine:]
You know that we are still young.
So don't be dumb.
Don't trust anyone,
Cause you only live once.
[Verse 1]

[Kiv:] Ugh, you only live once,
That's the motto.
So take a chill pill,
Ease off the throttle.

[Jorm:] Never go to loud clubs
Cause it's bad for your ears.
Your friends will all be sorry
When they can't hear.

Last edited by Evlesoa on Aug 2, 2013, 5:15:04 AM
"
Evlesoa wrote:
I got the impression he is to share his mental illness and the consequences of such.

[Removed], and I don't care if I get put on probation or whatever for saying it.

People sometimes go through tough times. When they do, they tend to be very grateful to whatever helped them get through it. For this guy, it was PoE. He got something to show his appreciation, and shared it with the people who inadvertently inspired it.

To call him "mentally ill" for sharing a photo of some fan art that he had tattoo'd is just another indication that you are the one with a problem.
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Aug 2, 2013, 5:20:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info