Path of Exile Tattoo

"
Shavronne held sanity in her right hand and Revelation in her left.
Brutus chose the left hand.
- Kadavrus, Surgeon to the Umbra

You chose the correct one! Nice tat.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Aug 19, 2013, 3:06:41 AM
god this looks shithouse. I feel bad for you, tats are so personal and you never want anyone to say "god this looks shit house". so sorry that so many people have a negative opinion. maybe its just us jerks who think it looks crap. some people in this thread seem to like it. also you can maybe turn it into something else/ maybe :$

at least its on your back so you don't have to look a it.
peace.
Stay out of the shadows
"
inDef wrote:
"
ZeroHate wrote:

Funny all the haters, as if this is a massive life impacting choice or something. Oh and hey, that tiger or dragon is so original and relevant to your day to day life hey? A nice choice IMO.

And a lot of people get VERY average tatts by people who should not even be doing them, this is far from one of them.

I'm a hater. And to give you a frame of reference to my state of mind on tattoos... Here is a picture of mine.

Apparently iPads can't handle copying picture links. Oh well.

I think this is a simple case of you either love it or hate it because of the use of colour, it is a unique style not everyone is going to like but it is clearly by someone with some skill. Honestly my first reaction to it was not great neither but the more I look at it the more I like it and each time notice more depth and detailing which is a sign of quality, I say that as someone who has profusely studied and dealt in antique Chinese porcelain for over 6 years now.

Would be great to see your tatts.
UP THIS THREAD
There are some guys in Vegas that can fix that for you.
Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
I think it looks great. The haters in this thread are laughably sad... Maybe you should have gotten some chinese lettering or a tribal mark or some barbed wire or something. Woo.

Now you just need a Scion tat with a shitton of dialogue floating over her head
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
like it :-)
First of all it's his body if he wants a PoE tattoo than who are we to judge?

Awesome tattoo. I wish GGG offered an incentive for getting a PoE tattoo! Hahaha, like an account achievement then I'd totally do it.
Lol at all the hate. God forbids someone getting a tatoo that isn't a meaningless tribal or a generic phrase written in chinese.
IGN: ZiggyStar
nice tat man, atleast much better then:

Spoiler
enigma fail <3

i guess you dont care anyway, but if you care read all the +1/nice tattoo comments and not only the hater :)

GG

PS: im wondering that there isnt already someone with a kiwi tattoo?!
The elements are my allies.
The dead are my servants.
And fear...will be my closest friend.

Deutscher Global Channel "/global 4745"
Last edited by wisdorin on Nov 18, 2013, 12:04:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info